Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any Road Ragers here?

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
★★★
Am I the only one who gets road rage so easily when driving? I take it personal too. Lo and behold its always fucking foids who cut me off, think I'm going slow, don't fucking yield to me, etc.

im a life rager

That’s one of the reasons my dad doesn’t trust me to drive, he thinks I would get angered easily and do something stupid. JFL

That’s one of the reasons my dad doesn’t trust me to drive, he thinks I would get angered easily and do something stupid. JFL
Its easy to wanna do something stupid during road rage.
By the way guys i meant to post this in the off topic discussion. I didn't realize i had posted it here. Don't know how to move it.

By the way guys i meant to post this in the off topic discussion. I didn't realize i had posted it here. Don't know how to move it.
Just report the thread and a mod will move it for you

I don't drive and have no desire to learn. One of the advantages is not having to worry about things like this.

Yes, I flip people off every day while driving. Too many morons.

If some prick or cunt cut me off, I'd throw a rock at their car.

My Dad is a terrible road rager, and thus I'm completely the opposite. I don't understand them.

No, but slow drivers FUCKING PISS ME OFF and long red lights are the absolute fucking worst. I often drive at 1 and 2 am due to my delivery job and it makes me so tempted to just run the red light because there stupidly long and the roads are empty at those times.

i hate slow drivers

i only rage at red traffic lights
and of course, the horrible necessity of having to drive this fucking tincan shitheap everyday

Go Helena

In case anyone doesn't get what I'm referring to in the song "Helena" is about a foid who died in a car collision. Truly an epic way to go out

I love how Russians are more likely to throw kicks rather than just throw hands like Americans do
If some prick or cunt cut me off, I'd throw a rock at their car.
you keep a rock in your car for that moment?
I am a sort of slow driver. I'm only 20, so I have less experience. It's only rational that I should only drive as quickly relative to the speed limit as my experience permits, otherwise I'd run the risk of having an accident which I can't afford because I don't have a full-time job.

Last edited:
Pretty often. I'll open my window and yell cunt and other stuff, flip them off too

yeah it happens to me but i drive motocycle

How do you guys that don't drive get around? Do you walk or have rides?