Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ricecels here?

i am hapacel tbh

Right here GrAYcel

I'm white tbh

@Rice Cel
@Ricecel X
@riceman10
@ricenotsoy
@ReallyRice

If you're not rice, you're not right.
Untitled

My dick ricecel (11cm)

Do you think your colleagues from the north have it easier?
no LOL. most people live in poverty and the only stuff you see about north korea is what nk wants you to see

It never began for ricecels

nope! asians are all slayers, sorry

no LOL. most people live in poverty and the only stuff you see about north korea is what nk wants you to see
ngl as a co-prosperitycel, I wish nk and sk can unify so Ameritards will finally get the fuck out of Asia. Our women need to be disciplined until the bad influence from the west is completely removed

ngl as a co-prosperitycel, I wish nk and sk can unify so Ameritards will finally get the fuck out of Asia. Our women need to be disciplined until the bad influence from the west is completely removed
i too, wish it could happen, but there are too many divisions imo

Hmmm, I meant if the North Koreans have a hole to put their dick in at the end of the day, even though I didn't know their economy were bad.

Hmmm, I meant if the North Koreans have a hole to put their dick in at the end of the day, even though I didn't know their economy were bad.
they probably do tbh, but at the cost of having the regime having total control over your life.

they probably do tbh, but at the cost of having the regime having total control over your life.
Your colleagues from the south should break a certain armistice and free their friends from the north. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
But on the other hand, North Korea prevents its women from escaping to look for white men and is not a fan of K-pop.
:waitwhat:

But on the other hand, North Korea prevents its women from escaping to look for white men and is not a fan of K-pop.
thats the only part i like about nk, no white worship anywhere, but i remember nk tried to copy kpop, but it just came out as a more scuffed version :feelskek: