Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any Revertcels?

O

ogercel

Recruit
★★★
Hello brocels, I am a Muslim convert.
Any Muslim converts on this sub? And how has your life changed after conversion?

Let’s discuss.

allah's not real

subscribe to pewdiepie

Muslim revert = future murtad

What are you doing here?

Muslim revert = future murtad
I disagree. Most of Muhammad's companions passed from idolatry to Islam and were strong in their faith.

People who revert to Islam and then leave, it is because they have not really investigated enough what Islam is.

No Atheists in Fox Holes.
>t. ameritard fox news watcher

all countries' voluntary soldiers are retarded

they are cannonfodder for the rich and powerful, but they delude themselves that it's for some higher cause, whether it's religion, atheistic communism, or whatever

the pedo mohammed worshipped allah for giving him JB pussy, you worship allah for making you a sexless incel. cucked to follow a sexhaver's religion

Allah = not real

>t. ameritard fox news watcher

all countries' voluntary soldiers are retarded

they are cannonfodder for the rich and powerful, but they delude themselves that it's for some higher cause, whether it's religion, atheistic communism, or whatever

the pedo mohammed worshipped allah for giving him JB pussy, you worship allah for making you a sexless incel. cucked to follow a sexhaver's religion
I’m not American or Anglo, no dumbcel most soldiers are conscripts. Muhammad wasn’t a pedo, I’m not a cuck and all loses will be compensated in the afterlife.

Allah = not real
Then who do you worship? AmazingAtheist?

9/11 was an inside job
I don't think it was an inside job but the US government covered pretty hard for the mossad agents' involvement at the time and let them flee, was just of benefit to the US government that people didn't know about mossad agent involvement in it because it would crush the narrative. Same with pretty much any mossad operations, it wasn't an inside job its just that mossad has people on the inside that can cover for them and keep it behind closed doors whenever connections are found out, and the US government had nothing to gain from any negative spotlight put on Israel.

subscribe to pewdiepie
Ngl it would be funny to see a Muslim going Tarrant to "revenge" against him by pew pewing some feminist/LGBT rallies

Muhammad wasn’t a pedo
yes he was he was JB-only

at least christcels aren't cucks that glorify a sexhaver's religion

all loses will be compensated in the afterlife.
cope

you will die an unloved incel and nobody will save you. meanwhile your religious leaders are swimming in pussy, while telling you it's ok bc of an afterlife they made up

if allah wished to help you, you would have ascended already

so if he exists maybe he thinks you are not a real muslim, just a LARPer GrAY. that is why he has cursed you to inceldom even though he doesn't have to

Last edited:
Great!

Is Muhammad still alive? Didn't he get resurrected?
Yeah I saw him a few days ago he was fucking OP in the ass in public

that is why OP is now muslim

Yeah I saw him a few days ago he was fucking OP in the ass in public

that is why OP is now muslim
I think he confused OP for an 8-year-old girl and that is why he did it

I'm an incel obviously

Context? No clue what you're talking about

Nope not a fedcuck
Muslims see westerners as "crusaders"

When Brenton Tarrant (he complained about white people being replaced) shot up a mosque, many Muslim orgs were calling for revenge attacks.

What I was meant to say, is that it would be funny if some Muslims performed revenge by going after feminists and LGBT. I think in this case, even Mr. Tarrant would approve.

Why would anyone become religious with this shit life except maybe force marriage upon one? Id rather side with satan.

there is only one GOD Jesus Christ

Muslims see westerners as "crusaders"

When Brenton Tarrant (he complained about white people being replaced) shot up a mosque, many Muslim orgs were calling for revenge attacks.

What I was meant to say, is that it would be funny if some Muslims performed revenge by going after feminists and LGBT. I think in this case, even Mr. Tarrant would approve.
Ironic in a sense, stormfrontcel are retarted muslims in most western countries are only 5% how the fuck are they going to replace anyone?

I'm Arab, but not Muslim. Because, I'm from Lebanon(maronite catholic)

Islan is shit and I won't ever pray shit until I have my money.

Hello brocels, I am a Muslim convert.
Any Muslim converts on this sub? And how has your life changed after conversion?

Let’s discuss.
I left islam though.

Some Mohammedans on this site sure.

Religion is truly top-tier cope. I wish I could do it.