Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any pro-male position is useless. Gynocentrism won already, men lost

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Even on incel forums, men are more triggered about someone talking about someone hypothetically caressing the breasts of a 11 yo than about killing and torturing men.

Gynocentrism is unlimited. We, men, lost already. Things like that make me want to quit the incel community altogether, no kidding. It's useless. What's the point of playing if 90% of your team plays for the opposite team?

Last edited:
I think he's joking bro
I was meaning more the other reply than that one tbh, but I put the other user on ignore like I do with all agecucks and advise everyone to do so because if most people ignored them, there would be little point in them being here.

Fixed the link btw.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Another reason to ban agecucks is that they're often fakecels. Found out another one just now.

Brag2

Brag1

Fact, most pedo/hebe/ephebophiles (at least the ones who are desperate enough about it to do dumb stuff and have their lives ruined) are ugly and were absolute incels without any experiences during their crucial formative years. No cute 5th grader approached them.

@BlkPillPres talked about it and so did I.

You may dislike pedophilia (I too think it's not good to fuck prepubescents, nor to fuck anyone you're not married to for that matter) but that staunch hostility towards them, or worse, against hebe/ephebophiles, is basically anti-ugly-men sentiment in practice.

some people are naturally repulsed to things, without actually thinking about it. same reason against homos and trannies and jews, who are questionable but not quite as bad as murderers. we are always cucked. these people hates pedo out of proportion just because

Gynocentrism has won, but foids will collapse society into the ground over time with their newfound power and by doing so will guarantee the return of a much more brutal formation of male patriarchy afterward. It's a pyrrhic victory, not an absolute one. :feelsjuice:

brutal formation of male patriarchy afterward.
I think that would only be possible if religion returned strongly, which would take either many generations or an Islamic takeover or something. But I think next time society collapses, it'll be the last. Jesus will be the first world king, hail to Him.

I think that would only be possible if religion returned strongly, which would take either many generations or an Islamic takeover or something. But I think next time society collapses, it'll be the last. Jesus will be the first world king, hail to Him.
I'm not a Christian or Muslim where much of that has no meaning for me. What I do know however is that if you make the lives of a majority of men miserable they, in turn, become ungovernable. :feelsjuice:

Woman Intrinsic Value ( given because of tits and Ass ( man's biological Desire ) )

Lesser Societal expectations ( less pressure , IS favoured regardless )

INSANE SMV because of Intrinsic Value , is able to make her Body a Product that you ( Man ) have to Earn

Hypergamy:

( Woman only choose the best fitting Males. Ugly / average man become Desperate Bc of this and start using Money on her ) She becomes Ego Inflated / Goddesscomplex "

OF , Manyvids, Clips4sale , to Push Woman even Fürther ( hypergamic Sites that Prey on Rejected / Desperate Man )

The World is in A Womans favour obviously ( gynocentric )

@Mainländer

Woman Intrinsic Value ( given because of tits and Ass ( man's biological Desire ) )

INSANE SMV because of Intrinsic Value , is able to make her Body a Product that you ( Man ) have to Earn

Hypergamy:

( Woman only choose the best fitting Males. Ugly / average man become Desperate Bc of this and start using Money on her ) She becomes Ego Inflated / Goddesscomplex "

OF , Manyvids, Clips4sale , to Push Woman even Fürther ( hypergamic Sites that Prey on Rejected / Desperate Man )

@Mainländer
appeal to nature

this must be reversed to make things more equal for males

I couldnt care less if some low-inhib cels are raping kids.
I dont even think it has such a bad effect on them anyway.
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Most men are normies and Chad’s and those are arrogant assholes who bullied us in school to impress Stacey.
I am an advocate of patriarchy, but not all men are my allies.

appeal to nature

this must be reversed to make things more equal for males

there is some abnormal Worship of Woman going on in the upper echolons , so they wanted the world to worship woman alltogether

this isnt / cant be coincidence

Hypergamy:

@Mainländer
ideally the foid is wired to do this, have a chad fuck her and also have a beta male help raise it.

there is some abnormal Worship of Woman going on in the upper echolons , so they wanted the world to worship woman alltogether

this isnt / cant be coincidence
I see. Jews? They’re apparently Jewish through the mother’s side

I see. Jews? They’re apparently Jewish through the mother’s side

Who knows , OF came out of the Blue , Another website WOMAN CAN USE to slut themselfs for Money

They " know man Dont have Sex ( They " made sure woman became empowered / entitled ) and are Willing to pay

its all a fucking setup , and Man are the Prey . Cant wait till the final hours so man can finally play the Reverse Card .