Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any pro-boxers here?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★
I made the transition from kickboxing to boxing recently, and see myself becoming a boxing fundamentalist since this sport is so cool.
I'm trying to work myself to amateurs, and then to build my record until I can reach national level.

Nobody prepared me for the insanity it takes for someone to possess when switching from being a hobbyist to trying to compete. My only K1 fight was organised by my gym with another fighter so there wasn't even bad blood. Yesterday, I got hit with such a clean left-hook to the temple that I was mentally devasted. If that happened in a boxing ring, my opponent would smell blood and finish me off.

With college in the way, and eventually university, I'm biting my nails. I don't know if I can risk it all just to become a national level boxer, and that's if I don't get injured half-way, or bitch out...or fail exams because I can't balance either. Honestly, have so much respect for boxers because a lot of them have families or full-time jobs and live off their own income.

I can always just go the gym and then jiujitsu here and there to continue building my ego but I really want to try this.
I've started to think less and less of my looks. Men are generally very accepting of my looks. I can't imagine giving women any favouritism outside of their looks, or provided that they have children. Men are more empathetic in my opinion.

I wish I could be a lot meaner in real life but I grew up with a lot of fucking food, and a lot of devices.

Last edited:
I used to do some boxing but my main combat sport was BJJ i quit a few years ago

I used to do some boxing but my main combat sport was BJJ i quit a few years ago
What stance? I didn't realise I was very flat-footed. I mean, I tried to balance everything out by having my lead-foot flat and my backfoot on my toes so I could load off it, but I was quickly put in my place.

My PT is actually trying to have me adopt 'Irish Soviet Style', or whatever old-school style it is. I'm supposed to be on my toes with a bend in my knees so I can be quicker. It's very humbling.

I'll do jiujitsu later on as I grow older because I need grappling, or have shitty wrestling which is could enough for normies.

id continue boxing if i had the lunge/breathing for it
over

What stance? I didn't realise I was very flat-footed. I mean, I tried to balance everything out by having my lead-foot flat and my backfoot on my toes so I could load off it, but I was quickly put in my place.

My PT is actually trying to have me adopt 'Irish Soviet Style', or whatever old-school style it is. I'm supposed to be on my toes with a bend in my knees so I can be quicker. It's very humbling.

I'll do jiujitsu later on as I grow older because I need grappling, or have shitty wrestling which is could enough for normies.
I normally would fight Southpaw tho tbh i didn't care too much stance i just always made sure to keep feet inbeded on the ground

Yeah Jiujitsu is good i would suggest it

id continue boxing if i had the lunge/breathing for it
over
I normally would fight Southpaw tho tbh i didn't care too much stance i just always made sure to keep feet inbeded on the ground

Yeah Jiujitsu is good i would suggest it
I'll carry out operation inceldom-ination in the boxing scene here in Western Europe for you guys.