Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any private collegecels ?

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
Just because i could get scholarship i decided to go to some (((private college))) and my life is now misery. It's not even about the social class distinction or such. Most of these students come from rich families and being rich is correlated with good looks and height cz halo effect will help you get rich and getting rich will make more opportunities to looksmax and get a beautiful women to get a better genes for your offspring. I am lacking 2 things from the beginning. looks+money. Unless you are 9/10 or have shit loads of money there is literally no chance you'll get any women. I made a terrible mistake ffs. BTW i managed to get a social circle but these spoiled brats are literally unbearable i mean my head hurts everytime im in class or im trying to be talkative with these normalnigs. Men are either rich tall chads or soycucks. Women are sluts for chads and friends for soycucks. There is 0 chance you can ascend lol. My first year of college is wasted and i'll move to a public college next year and i'll ghost everyone i know from here. AND i know that after i move to new college i wont be a chad but at least it'll be more bearable. FUck i'll have to wait many months for this year to end. DO you have similar experiences collegecels?

Just because i could get scholarship i decided to go to some (((private college))) and my life is now misery. It's not even about the social class distinction or such. Most of these students come from rich families and being rich is correlated with good looks and height cz halo effect will help you get rich and getting rich will make more opportunities to looksmax and get a beautiful women to get a better genes for your offspring. I am lacking 2 things from the beginning. looks+money. Unless you are 9/10 or have shit loads of money there is literally no chance you'll get any women. I made a terrible mistake ffs. BTW i managed to get a social circle but these spoiled brats are literally unbearable i mean my head hurts everytime im in class or im trying to be talkative with these normalnigs. Men are either rich tall chads or soycucks. Women are sluts for chads and friends for soycucks. There is 0 chance you can ascend lol. My first year of college is wasted and i'll move to a public college next year and i'll ghost everyone i know from here. AND i know that after i move to new college i wont be a chad but at least it'll be more bearable. FUck i'll have to wait many months for this year to end. DO you have similar experiences collegecels?

Was in a similar situation. If you aren't chad it doesn't make sense to talk or even get in friendships with foids. I made this fault and taught I could ascend. The only thing I got is a dick and a drop from university. So be aware they are evil they will take all their energy to waste your time. But the pussy gets chad. It is yours to focus on books buddy.

JFL at trying to compete with old money. Would fucking ER so hard if I went to a uni like that. With all that fucking privilege and false superiority I wouldn't make it for the year.

I was a 4.0 student in Highschool (studyCel, hardest worker there) but only got into 1 decent college and it is private and full of rich people. I am now a Senior, completely nihilistic and broken. I have tried to commit suicide multiple times and was even made fun of for the red marks on my neck after. My reward? If I am lucky a Stem job that pays 30-40k per year. Wouldn't recommend this shit to anyone.

College is Hell.

I was a 4.0 student in Highschool (studyCel, hardest worker there) but only got into 1 decent college and it is private and full of rich people. I am now a Senior, completely nihilistic and broken. I have tried to commit suicide multiple times and was even made fun of for the red marks on my neck after. My reward? If I am lucky a Stem job that pays 30-40k per year. Wouldn't recommend this shit to anyone.
College is Hell.

college is bad enough. Private ones are basicly hell