Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any pre AMcels here

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
Anyone here who joined this site before April 23,2018?

Pre AM cel here, is it me or did this place go downhill(contentwise)?

i'm pre-"some of you are okay" shooting

Pre what ? This is a place for everyone OP. Register date means nothing, elitism must stop NOW.

Wasn't a big deal for me can't say the same for mods though.

Cooltext300358150776190

anyone who joined after nov2017 should be gassed

I made my first account in February but i stopped posting for a while.

If you look back at old threads the problem is really obvious:
90% of the old users are banned.
the quality has dropped massively because of this. it's all newcels now. I can't even remember the last good blackpill thread.

= it's OVER

the quality has dropped massively because of this. it's all newcels now. I can't even remember the last good blackpill thread.

= it's OVER
Free the OGs :feelsautistic:

Original or ''unoriginal'' we are all members....joined later or earlier doesn't make you less incel.
We (new members) are here to stay , incels.is needs to grow bigger.

reddit was the real shit back in the day, before the ban. I used to lurk there and end up feeling suicidal everytime. Good stuff

= it's OVER

It's more like all blackpill ideas and theories are already defined by them, so there's no point in rehashing old topics.

There is nothing new left to talk about seriously. Only memes and shitposting.

It's more like all blackpill ideas and theories are already defined by them, so there's no point in rehashing old topics.

for example how do you explain people with thousands of posts having oneitis and posting about it here?

just take a look through the forum, there is bluepilled cuckery being posted right as I type, I guarantee it.

it's a misconception that everyone is blackpilled here. I'm sure alot of newcels have seen one shitty tinder experiment and that's it.

for example how do you explain people with thousands of posts having oneitis and posting about it here?

just take a look through the forum, there is bluepilled cuckery being posted right as I type, I guarantee it.

it's a misconception that everyone is blackpilled here. I'm sure alot of newcels have seen one shitty tinder experiment and that's it.

True, I've noticed this as well. Seems like rehashing old blackpill threads is the only way.

posts got worse
r9k tier retard shit

Pre-AMcel reporting in.

Original nov8cel here

2017cel with november 8 and 9 accounts