Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any post about underage stuff is fucking glowie as shit do not enter those threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
seriously what the fuck are you guys thinking that shit glows like a fucking light-bulb we need to ban that shit i never enter those threads for a reason they seem fishy as fuck be very careful seriously

That's fucking gross to post about incest & pedophilia. Fuck is wrong with some of you fools. That should be an automatic ban, we are grown men discussing celibacy, not degeneracy.

I think some of these people are incel for a good reason.

That's fucking gross to post about incest & pedophilia. Fuck is wrong with some of you fools. That should be an automatic ban, we are grown men discussing celibacy, not degeneracy.

:worryfeels::fbi: are you an incel?

typical greycel post

Yes at 26 years old I am a gross ugly sandnigga thirsting for the pussy of Indian & Pakistani women in particular. not an incestuous chomo weirdo

Yes I avoid such threads.

:soy::soy::soy:

There are plenty of posts about rape and misogyny but suddenly when people talk about teenagers it crosses the line?

What the fuck are you on?

pedophilia? do you even know what pedophilia is? thats prepubescents, not teenagers who have hit puberty

also you say "no degeneracy", yet you would talk about missing out on sex and relationships OUTSIDE of marriage

how can people here be so stupid?

@Zensfy @JosefMengelecel

who cares about them

you respond like it is soy to not thirst over underage pussy when it is soy to thirst over such. High T men thirst over grown women. One can be principled & still incel. In fact many are such, following societal norms thinking we will get karma bonuses by acting fair. When good men in all reality fail hard with women all the time unless Chad, cause only then "personally" matters (Virtue signaling like crazy)

Holy shit this thread reeks of soy. Go back to reddit cuck, nobody is forcing you to stay. Go cry about it all you want on r/inceltear

Joined June 1 2021
There are plenty of posts about rape and misogyny but suddenly when people talk about teenagers it crosses the line?

What the fuck are you on?

pedophilia? do you even know what pedophilia is? thats prepubescents, not teenagers who have hit puberty

also you say "no degeneracy", yet you would talk about missing out on sex and relationships OUTSIDE of marriage

how can people here be so stupid?

@Zensfy @JosefMengelecel
Ikr this is the stupidest shit I have seen here. Just lol at making threads talking about how foids need to get raped but all of a sudden act like pussy cucks when people bring up teens and lolis. As jbpillers, we need to stand together otherwise this forum will be completely taken over by agecucks.

I am currently making a video on the most retarded graycels and this might be an honorary mention.

you respond like it is soy to not thirst over underage pussy when it is soy to thirst over such. High T men thirst over grown women. One can be principled & still incel. In fact many are such, following societal norms thinking we will get karma bonuses by acting fair. When good men in all reality fail hard with women all the time unless Chad, cause only then "personally" matters (Virtue signaling like crazy)
Ok you’re fucking stupid if you’re high T you’ll like prime age females the most not adult roasties you stupid cunt, keep wishing for a used up slut past her prime with who has degraded overall and took a double digit number of cocks you absolute retard.
[UWSL]As jbpillers, we need to stand together otherwise this forum will be completely taken over by agecucks.[/UWSL]
People like him shouldn’t even be on the forum at all they just decrease the quality.

seriously what the fuck are you guys thinking that shit glows like a fucking light-bulb we need to ban that shit i never enter those threads for a reason they seem fishy as fuck be very careful seriously
agreed. A lil too much pedocelling.

oh no the FBI is out there to catch me!

Ban 2D worship threads

Hey everyone LOOK at my virtual signaling penis!
Stop trying to l99k at my virtual signaling penis you goddamned motherfucking virtual signaler!
and Don't do it again you weirdo....

:feelshaha::feelshaha: how can a mf wear that in public without any shame.
Yes at 26 years old I am a gross ugly sandnigga thirsting for the pussy of Indian & Pakistani women in particular. not an incestuous chomo weirdo
Why Indians or Pakis though?

If you are gonna go for one. Make sure they are Muslim. Ideally hoejabi. Cos SA Muslims lift Arabian balls only slightly less than Turkish ones.

Last edited:
Everything is perfectly safe in those threads.

We encourage you to share your opinions on them, don’t be shy.

Oh wow I'm so scared the CIA is gonna come over to a country in a literal civil war, to arrest me for saying online anonymously how I want to legally fuck an individual over the local age of consent (15) I'm so scared bro help please

Holy shit this thread reeks of soy. Go back to reddit cuck, nobody is forcing you to stay. Go cry about it all you want on r/inceltear

Joined June 1 2021

Ikr this is the stupidest shit I have seen here. Just lol at making threads talking about how foids need to get raped but all of a sudden act like pussy cucks when people bring up teens and lolis. As jbpillers, we need to stand together otherwise this forum will be completely taken over by agecucks.

I am currently making a video on the most retarded graycels and this might be an honorary mention.
JFL, bro just ignore these agecucks and moralfags, they are trying really hard to pretend like they care about “innocent little underage princess” which is really fucking cringe. They are almost no better than the retards from IT.
I'd say that they may even be worse. At least IT doesn't try to act all edgy and then show their true colors when someone "crosses" their arbitrary line.

JFL, bro just ignore these agecucks and moralfags, they are trying really hard to pretend like they care about “innocent little underage princess” which is really fucking cringe. They are almost no better than the retards from IT.
Literally no foid over 15 is innocent in 2021, they actually think a 12-14yo is the same as a 5yo, I find it fucking hilarious

Frfr tho

People like him shouldn’t even be on the forum at all they just decrease the quality.
Agecucking and moralfagging should definitely be against the rules. They are the literal cancer of the community.
I'd say that they may even be worse. At least IT doesn't try to act all edgy and then show their true colors when someone "crosses" their arbitrary line.
Unfortunately a worrying amount of users here are like this. They act all based at first but then act like complete sjws when you cross some imaginary “line”

[UWSL]Thats the sad but true fact, A LOT of foids these days by the age of 15 have taken dick in all three of her holes with someone the same age as her and according to normies, when a 15yo girl goes on all fours and fucks a guy thats 16 years old “she’s just exploring herself” but when an 18yo kisses a 15yo on the cheek its apparently ”the worst crime against humanity,” a “crime” so bad that it’s even worse than 300x holocausts combined according to cucks[/UWSL]:feelskek:
I remember when I turned 16, every foid in the class had been with at least one guy while I was still khhv, brutal experiencepill
Agecucking and moralfagging should definitely be against the rules. They are the literal cancer of the community.
They aren’t any better than IT and are just annoying to deal with. I had some of them in my old (((discord))) server and arguing with them made me realise how cucked some “based” incels actually are.

Funded and controlled by actual billionaire pedophiles with human trafficking networks, goes after lonely men who masturbate to 16 year old pics.

They aren’t any better than IT and are just annoying to deal with. I had some of them in my old (((discord))) server and arguing with them made me realise how cucked some “based” incels actually are.
You would think you knew a guy and then they turn out to be a complete agecuck.

You would think you knew a guy and then they turn out to be a complete agecuck.
They would legit argue with me saying shit like 12-14yo foids are kids and 25yo roasties are way better, fucking idiots want a foid that has zero youth anymore, worse looks and has slutted around in college, I just laughed at how stupid they are.

They would legit argue with me saying shit like 12-14yo foids are kids and 25yo roasties are way better, fucking idiots want a foid that has zero youth anymore, worse looks and has slutted around in college, I just laughed at how stupid they are.
Just lol at calling themselves based and blackpilled. They are hardly blackpilled one bit if they are attracted to used up roasties and think fertile loli waifus of culture is pEdOpHiLiA. Even then, there is still no reason to be a moralfag about actual pedophilia.

Are u an infiltrator

[UWSL]Romancel[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Life is a lie, welcome to Hell[/UWSL]
Joined Tuesday at 5:04 PM
Last seen Today at 9:10 AM
Posts43