Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any plushcels here?

9dc9c4e36fa745122978e2daa01e395522b991d0a03b8927049d91ccf7a5b587

by plushcel i thought you liked making cute plushie versions of people you met but nah you had to ruin my least mentally unhealthy hobby i had :feelsWizard:

I would probably just get depressed afterwards if I did this, it doesn't even look like its worth 400 USD as a center piece.
And I have looked at this site before.

by plushcel i thought you liked making cute plushie versions of people you met but nah you had to ruin my least mentally unhealthy hobby i had :feelsWizard:
Volcel if you aren't voodoo doll maxxing in 2019

Imaginary GF >> Plush GF

I would probably just get depressed afterwards if I did this, it doesn't even look like its worth 400 USD as a center piece.
that option in particular seems kind of pricey, don't think i'd go that route

apparently the 寧々 one costs an extra 500 something dollars

that option in particular seems kind of pricey, don't think i'd go that route

apparently the 寧々 one costs an extra 500 something dollars
Tbh at that rate just double down and get a full sized doll many are around $1k-1.5k. You can just dress it up as you want with cosplay clothes.

The cheaper method would be just grabbing a dakimakura and strapping one of those holes to them, which would be around $24.

Last edited:
Plushes are too innocent for that.

how much further does the hole go? disgusting furry shit. most furries are closet faggots with hemeroids

My cousin fucked teddybear plushes.

I would be lying if I said I haven’t humped a teddy bear before..

I was 13 or 14. Very horny and desperate..:forcedsmile: