Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any plans for the weekend ?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’m gonna run errands in a nearby city and eat some nice foods, kek

I am going to have an /afternoonwalk/, walk around my city block and watch the cars driving on the highway, maybe visit the gas station again to see if there's any new vehicles parked there.

im gonna see titanic 25th anniversary in theatre in 3d, then i am gonna work more on my shitty songs

I am going to watch plane crash documentaries

Truecel trait: All your days are the same so you don't have the need to make plans.

im gonna see titanic 25th anniversary in theatre in 3d, then i am gonna work more on my shitty songs
I saw it in April 2012 when it was re-released for the 100th anniversary in 3D. I still have VHS copy from 1998.

After losing my whole stack last time I've been getting back into trading crypto. I'm doing it a bit more better this time. Starting with a small stack and trying to build it up. Using stops, taking profits, etc. So far so good. Got lucky recently with Bitcoin and some other tokens recovering somewhat. So probably the whole weekend will be me watching charts.

After losing my whole stack last time I've been getting back into trading crypto. I'm doing it a bit more better this time. Starting with a small stack and trying to build it up. Using stops, taking profits, etc. So far so good. Got lucky recently with Bitcoin and some other tokens recovering somewhat. So probably the whole weekend will be me watching charts.
mogs me. I tried it and failed and too humiliated to try again. I will just try to job maxx and if fail will overemployed maxx and rot.

I will just try to job maxx and if fail will overemployed maxx and rot.
I was overemployed for 9 months until I got fired/laid off by one of them. But I made fucking bank during that time. I'm day trading in the meantime until I find another job. Overemployed is the key to moneymaxxing. I figure 2 or 3 years of doing overemployed I'll have over a million and could maybe retire and begin SEAmaxxing.

I was overemployed for 9 months until I got fired/laid off by one of them. But I made fucking bank during that time. I'm day trading in the meantime until I find another job. Overemployed is the key to moneymaxxing. I figure 2 or 3 years of doing overemployed I'll have over a million and could maybe retire and begin SEAmaxxing.
gigabased

gonna gymmaxx and eat unhealthy diabetes food right after

I’m going to play war thunder & kill myself somewhere along the road

Going to wageslave at my second job, paper or plastic, to afford my copes.