Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any pharma drug lovers here?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I love benzos and light opioids but my dealer doesn’t serve anymore and any other cuck has just weed and speed and thats all……browsing deep web and ordering oxy is like playing with fire cuz number one: feds number two: fent
There are some clear net sites selling rc benzos but I don’t want rc shit….there are some indian sites selling pregabalin,gabapentin,SOMA and tapentadol so if anyone has tried any of these listed below hmu
I need a new cope:cryfeels::feelsrope:

You glow.
But if I knew which one to use and how to avoid the pitfalls and it was really worth it, I would get on some drugs.

Last edited:
You definitely have sex

graycel glowie nigger

Weed is legal here. Add sum lite caffeine and chocolate bar to the mix and I’m good.

The only pharmaceutical drug I consume is the blackpill and I hope it remains this way.

I wanna try xanax once just for the hell of it tbh

Eh been addicted to it
Like alcohol in the pill with dull emotions and apathy
I already experience that every day without taking any pills or anything :feelskek::feelskek::panties::panties::panties::feelskek::feelskek::panties::panties::panties::panties::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::panties:

how bad were the withdrawals
Idk
I still take 2mg a day just to avoid withdrawals
Yes,thats how addicted I was,It takes me 16mg or 8 bars to barely feel anything now
I remember when I was out and my plug wasn’t responding I would start to shiver and it felt like my mind is completely disconnected from my body,like someone else Is controlling my body
And I also felt very suicidal
Hell on earth,don’t wish this to any of my biggest enemies except foids

I love codeine
I've been off it for like 2 months (because it's a massive money sink, especially when you develop tolerance) now but I plan to binge on Christmas
heaven on earth until you develop tolerance

Idk
I still take 2mg a day just to avoid withdrawals
Yes,thats how addicted I was,It takes me 16mg or 8 bars to barely feel anything now
I remember when I was out and my plug wasn’t responding I would start to shiver and it felt like my mind is completely disconnected from my body,like someone else Is controlling my body
And I also felt very suicidal
Hell on earth,don’t wish this to any of my biggest enemies except foids
Interesting, I already feel suicidal every day for the last decade so I doubt it'd be any different

I love codeine
I've been off it for like 2 months (because it's a massive money sink, especially when you develop tolerance) now but I plan to binge on Christmas
heaven on earth until you develop tolerance
Tried it three times
Puked my guts out every time
Feeling is super nice ngl
Interesting, I already feel suicidal every day for the last decade so I doubt it'd be any different
I also felt suicidal before but gosh this is the worst thing ever
Like being tortured alive
I was soo addicted to it that someones recreational dose is the dose that keeps me from withdrawals

If you like light opiates there is always Kratom, if you wanna get nod out fucked up then order a bag of unwashed poppy seeds and make tea
I was soo addicted to it that someones recreational dose is the dose that keeps me from withdrawals

If you like light opiates there is always Kratom, if you wanna get nod out fucked up then order a bag of unwashed poppy seeds and make tea

View attachment 523657
I was also addicted to kratom but withdrawals weren’t bad
125g bag would last me 4 days at most

hello fellow inklers, any of ya'll addicted to drugs? totally not datamining btw