Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other wagecels here?

C

Confidencel

Banned
-
I'm doing an internship right now in college and it's the most boring thing ever. I literally don't do shit. Today I made a 100 euro scrolling through reddit all day.

Good you made money doing nothing. I don't see anything bad with it.

What does that company do? What would you prefer to do.
It's a software company. Don't want to say more than that. I only started a little over a month ago and so far I basically just designed some bullshit html/ css page that I got chatgpt to generate most of for me lol. Didn't do much more than that.

Its very hard for me to find min wage jobs that are hiring near me Its fucking ass

Boyo, it is on this internship depends whether they'll hire you or not.
They seem happy with me lol. Also I still have a year left in college so if they do hire me, it'll be after that. And i'm planning on moving countries anyway so idk if i'll make use of it.
Still, my gpa will probably be utter trash so it would be wise for me to stay here for at least a year and get experience so my grades don't matter as much to future companies.

stay here for at least a year and get experience so my grades don't matter as much to future companies.
HighIQ. Kodemonke approves of that. Where are you from and where you wanna go?

HighIQ. Kodemonke approves of that. Where are you from and where you wanna go?
I'm from eastern Europe but parents brought me to western jewrope, which resulted in me developing a huge inferiority complex. I want to go back home.