Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other tallcels pee in sinks ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
One of the privileges of being tall is that we’re able to pee in sinks. I do it all the time at restaurants or basically anywhere that’s not my home. Anyone else do this ?

Ok I’ll take your word for it but I have my doubts
If I walk down a city street and there’s women walking towards me they’ll cross the street to avoid me

Not nearly as tall as you (5'11), but I do the boring, normal, peeing on the toilet :feelsokman:
Have ZERO idea why you do it that way, but to each their own.

Yes my pee stinks

But my shit doesn't

One of the privileges of being tall is that we’re able to pee in sinks. I do it all the time at restaurants or basically anywhere that’s not my home. Anyone else do this ?
Go to r/tall they will accept your sink fetish there.

dumb as shit humblebragging thread . im 5'9 and can pee in sinks it has nothing to do with being tall

i usually pee in the window

Very risky business, I could imagine, peeing in sinks. You could end up beaten up or killed if done to the wrong people. I think it would be safer if you just pee in the stall on the back tank of the toilet and so every time you flush, your piss will come out.

I pee in rubbish bins/trashcans sometimes it helps with my urinary retention for some reason my urethra can relax get satisfaction from it as opposed to standing in front of a loo or god forbid a urinal :feelsugh:

I shitted in the sink one time in middle school kek

How tall is your chad father btw? are you shorter than him
he 185 , ı mog hım heightly but he is jacked as fuck, he also had a chad face ,plus he dated turkısh celebs ın hıs prime,also ı cant beat hım 1v1 ,he ıs genetıcally superıor ,hes lıke 60 yr old

our fıght ıs lıke batman vs superman , ı attack dirty and to hıs surgery places to wın cuz ı know ı cant the other way

he 185 , ı mog hım heightly but he is jacked as fuck, he also had a chad face ,plus he dated turkısh celebs ın hıs prime,also ı cant beat hım 1v1 ,he ıs genetıcally superıor ,hes lıke 60 yr old
out of 10 how would you rate your face?
our fıght ıs lıke batman vs superman , ı attack dirty and to hıs surgery places to wın cuz ı know ı cant the other way
Damn that's fucked i know the pain of being mogged by your dad altough mine is still a subhuman shitskin :feelskek:

Damn that's fucked i know the pain of being mogged by your dad altough mine is still a subhuman shitskin
True , you can thank my family for abusig me like hell and being stupid and humilatinh me

I don’t use plastic anymore. Glass jars are best.

IMG 2644

Lucky bastard, I tried to do it recently while standing on my tippy toes and ended up getting pee on the floor.

tall faggots are fakecels

I'm sorry hear that trauma can ruin your life

5-8 face and 6'3 height are not incel stats you're wasting your life being here go out and make the most out of your youth
Not really ,im trying

Lol you must be absurdly tall go fucking commit suicide
you could probably do it if you are even as short as 5'10 depending on the bathroom sink. I'm way below that unfortunately.

Deranged fucker. Do you also take a shit on the sink?