Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any other studycels feel this way?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I get so stressed during exams that I sometimes forget that I'm a subhuman and that my life is completely over.

Funny tbh. Doing all that work and still won't bring you happiness

I don't study that much during exams. I actually like it, it's always fun to test my knowledge on something

what are you studying OP?
and also im the opposite. I know how subhuman I am so i don't take school seriously anymore. pointess

i literally never get stressed anymore. whether having arguement or something fucks up

what are you studying OP?
and also im the opposite. I know how subhuman I am so i don't take school seriously anymore. pointess
Mechanical engineering, if I bomb my tests I feel even worse about myself.

OP just try to study while sitting on camel like your ancestors did, perhaps it could be helpful.

just-get-enough-sleep-and-don't-care-about-failing theory

I get so stressed during exams that I sometimes forget that I'm a subhuman and that my life is completely over.
That's kind of the reason I went back to school. I don't even expect that it will make me any more employable than I was before, I just need something to occupy my mind and my time with because I have nothing else going on in my life. Workcelling was good and relaxing but I'd start feeling really lonely and resentful on the weekends and holidays. Studycelling is so stressful and emotionally exhausting that, while I still feel really bad, it is a different kind of bad than when I'm feeling lonely.

That's kind of the reason I went back to school. I don't even expect that it will make me any more employable than I was before, I just need something to occupy my mind and my time with because I have nothing else going on in my life. Workcelling was good and relaxing but I'd start feeling really lonely and resentful on the weekends and holidays. Studycelling is so stressful and emotionally exhausting that, while I still feel really bad, it is a different kind of bad than when I'm feeling lonely.
Pretty much the only reason I'm still in school.