Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other Spongebobcels here?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I spend a lot of my childhood and early teens watching TV. As a kid I was staring at the TV for hours. But my favourite show was always Spongebob. The first 3 seasons are a big part of my childhood and my life would have probably been different without it. To this day I sometimes make Spongebob references irl, and the jokes are sometimes successful... and other times not:forcedsmile:

I also sometimes watch the first 3 seasons and the first movie to this day. It's just very nostalgic.

Over for Spongebobcels

View: https://youtu.be/WRMvg_SXg8o

I spend a lot of my childhood and early teens watching TV. As a kid I was staring at the TV for hours. But my favourite show was always Spongebob. The first 3 seasons are a big part of my childhood and my life would have probably been different without it. To this day I sometimes make Spongebob references irl, and the jokes are sometimes successful... and other times not:forcedsmile:

I also sometimes watch the first 3 seasons and the first movie to this day. It's just very nostalgic.

Over for Spongebobcels

i was studying mickey mouse magazine when the movie came out, I remember an article about it in mickey mouse magazine yes
but never watched, my parents thought it was retarded, i only understood the quality much later in life

SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward are truecels with Patrick being a NEET. Mr Krabbs is a Jew exploiting incels. Sandy is a whore who uses incels for beta orbiting

when i used to be a kid my dad really wouldn't let me watch tv at all because he would be scared that i will get addicted to it and lose my good grades but he only let me watch that show
he even watched it a lot with me and liked it. i remember seeing him sometimes watching it alone. probably the only kid show that he admired

Over for Spongebobcels

No, That shit is gay and stupid as hell and i hate it !

Was more into Fairly Odd Parents tbh. That show pretty much shaped my sense of humor

Was more into Fairly Odd Parents tbh. That show pretty much shaped my sense of humor
I watched both. SpongeBob is still ongoing, but Fairly OddParents ended randomly.

I used to watch that show when i was little I don't watch that shit no more

I watched and enjoyed that a lot too, but preferred Spongebob.

Chin mogger btw
ab67616d0000b273e9d9deac4eec1a692828cbee

I watched both. SpongeBob is still ongoing, but Fairly OddParents ended randomly.
both should have ended a while ago tbh. Spongebob was already shit starting season 5

I haven’t watched it ever since I saw Spongebob kiss Squidward.

Bro early spongebob was the shit. The jellyfish jam goes hard.

Early Spongebob is the best cartoon of all time tbh, most cartoons have that generic cartoon feel but Spongebob was 100% unique, a true masterpiece.

Even the music can make me shed a tear out of Nostalgia tbh.

SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward are truecels with Patrick being a NEET. Mr Krabbs is a Jew exploiting incels. Sandy is a whore who uses incels for beta orbiting
High IQ blackpill analysis.

Sorta, never been a big fan of it though since first coming across it in the early 2000s

I watched many shows in my childhood but Spongebob is probably the most nostalgic one for me

I jerk off and then start watching SpongeBob with nothing else to do