Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other sneaker head cels?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I've got a retros Jordan's collections flexing on these niggas && u can miss me w/ that cheap ass shit !! Free the guys btw

I usually just buy good-looking Jordan's or Nikes, I don't wast my time with overly expensive shit.

No wasting money on shoes is cope

too expensive

I wear whatever is on sale. Shoes is a cope because no one is looking at your shoes. They are looking at your face.

No girl is looking at your shoes

Sometimes i get tickets for new releases so I can flip j's to dumb sneakerfags like you

Most retarded normie hobby in existence.

used to be

had bred 1's 2016, shattered backboards, air max warhawks, pure money 4s, and celtic 1's.

Then downsized after I realized that manlets look retarded with jordans

Yeah i collect to wear though, i got like 12 pairs of 1's them shits are my favourite shoes of all time. Trying to get some of the off white collection but havent won any raffles.

fashionmaxxing is addictive in general

Yea, it mostly started when it became a trend in middle school. Kids were making fun of me for having poor boy shoes, but mostly because I didn't even care back then. I had a cousin who was manager at nike and got extremely good discounts. I started from there, but then they didn't work there anymore, so I still kept collecting. I had a whole bunch of retro 6's, I still have my cool grey 11's, concord 11's, some bred 11's, space jam 11's and lots of other retros, foams, some yeezys and all that. I stopped caring and started spending money on a new cope. Some of those shoes were bought about 8-10 years ago, but they still fit me. I am a midget, I never grew much since then. Still an okay cope. I haven't bought any shoes this year. Mostly spend money on other things to cope. It never got me laid. Nothing ever will.

i have 72 -10 jordan 11 and had son of mars jordan 3 (first jordan) which are ugly af and i dont have anymore... and one pair of rare foamposites (hologram)and kobe wine addias crazy 8