Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any other shortcels receive dirty stares from other men?

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I don’t give much of a shit about being short but I work in retail and on the job I’ve been stared down many many times by normal sized men. Mostly it’s the men that clearly have higher t are the ones that eye fuck me. One time I was stocking and a giant ogre gave me a look like I had just killed his whole family and he was out for blood, his eyes were glued onto me. Scared the shit out of me tbh.

We are easy pickings after all

I rarely get looked at by anyone

Not really tbh

I was bullied for being ahort

maybe you have resting bitch face. In men it makes you look like you're about to go ER

maybe you have resting bitch face. In men it makes you look like you're about to go ER

I have that because of a slight underbite. hate it tbh, some girls told me I look like I’m angry lol

I am just a mere pacificcel

I have that because of a slight underbite. hate it tbh, some girls told me I look like I’m angry lol

I am just a mere pacificcel
Yea your eyebrows affect your look too. I'm speaking from experience, even when I don't think i'm angry I look it, sometimes.

Normies get angry when they see something unattractive, like that's most unattractive people's fault most of the time. Their perception of reality and their reactions to it is stupidly hilarious and yet very immature. It's like it's your fault that you're this way and not due to genetics. It's like you turned unattractive on purpose only to fuck with them.