Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other privateschoolcels here?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I attend a selective and pretty expensive private school, and it's absolutely full of old-money chads and stacies.

I'm talking the type who can trace their family history back to England, the type whose families have gone to Harvard and Yale for years.

It's nice, because my peers are all pretty cultured, but also quite annoying because I'm not rich myself. There are no degenerates blasting shitty rap music in the hallways, and no Mexican girls eating hot Cheetos while slowing everyone down. The teachers are top-notch, the facilities are amazing, and we have lots of school activities that involve traveling.

One of my friends wanted to go surfing a while back, and his dad booked a private jet to California for him the next day. He skipped school for 2 days and stayed in a cottage by himself.

Of course, I do benefit from having such wealthy peers and am able to attend ski trips to Europe for no charge (I still can't ski jfl), but it's very rage-inducing to see these rich chads never worry about a thing in their lives.

Another one is driven to school every day in a black Mercedes E-Class by his chauffeur, who drives him up to Dartmouth so he can fuck his college girlfriend.

It's much better than going to a public school and being surrounded by congoids who can't do anything except shoot a basketball, but it's pretty annoying in its own right.

I attend a selective and pretty expensive private school, and it's absolutely full of old-money chads and stacies.

I'm talking the type who can trace their family history back to England, the type whose families have gone to Harvard and Yale for years.

It's nice, because my peers are all pretty cultured, but also quite annoying because I'm not rich myself. There are no degenerates blasting shitty rap music in the hallways, and no Mexican girls eating hot Cheetos while slowing everyone down. The teachers are top-notch, the facilities are amazing, and we have lots of school activities that involve traveling.

One of my friends wanted to go surfing a while back, and his dad booked a private jet to California for him the next day. He skipped school for 2 days and stayed in a cottage by himself.

Of course, I do benefit from having such wealthy peers and am able to attend ski trips to Europe for no charge (I still can't ski jfl), but it's very rage-inducing to see these rich chads never worry about a thing in their lives.

Another one is driven to school every day in a black Mercedes E-Class by his chauffeur, who drives him up to Dartmouth so he can fuck his college girlfriend.

It's much better than going to a public school and being surrounded by congoids who can't do anything except shoot a basketball, but it's pretty annoying in its own right.
Yes i have visted a few on ocassion. and middle school had wealthy niggas. Brutally over for us poorcels. i got mogged so hard in middle school that i went back to public for hs so no mogging
less mogging*

@RegisterUserName was right, when you turn 17 one year later, you're going to ascend

16 is legal in Europe you could of ascended by now

Yes me. I went to public school from 1st grade to 6th grade but went to private school for the rest of my education including college. I went to a Top 25 private uni.

You are 16 years old, you shouldnt even be posting here.

Go brag about your rich life somewhere else.

You are 16 years old, you shouldnt even be posting here.

Go brag about your rich life somewhere else.
rich nigga

16 is legal in Europe you could of ascended by now

I'm on scholarship.
My boarding school's annual tuition was roughly the same as the U.S. median household income.

Also, shameless plug, but check out my pan-seared foie gras recipe.

I highly regret not going to boarding school. Probably one of the worst decisions of my life.

went to a charter prep school in 8th grade but now i’m pretty tight with my fellow congoloids

Last edited:
I'm on scholarship.

I highly regret not going to boarding school. Probably one of the worst decisions of my life.
So you're saying that your parents are rich but you're not

So you're saying that your parents are rich but you're not
What? My parents can't afford the school.

I don't pay.
went to a charter prep school in 8th grade but now i’m pretty right with my fellow congoloids
You aren't a congoloid. Kanye is high IQ and based. I'm talking about the type that listen to Travis Scott and Comethazine.
My boarding school's annual tuition was roughly the same as the U.S. median household income.

Also, shameless plug, but check out my pan-seared foie gras recipe.

What does foie gras taste like? I've never had it. I had the chance to, but I'm not exactly an adventurous eater.

I don't pay.

You aren't a congoloid. Kanye is high IQ and based. I'm talking about the type that listen to Travis Scott and Comethazine.

What does foie gras taste like? I've never had it. I had the chance to, but I'm not exactly an adventurous eater.
you got free money because you're smart

Yeah, for an incel, private schools suck in a different way than public schools do, but they still suck.

In fact, the best thing about private school is that you can tell people that you went there. It was absolutely miserable and full of stuck-up Chinese brats who wear Ferragamo ties to class, cocaine-snorting Russian idiots, and WASPy Chads who wear boat shoes and pink shorts and jet off to Martha's Vineyard every weekend.

you got free money because you're smart
I suppose you could phrase it that way, but I'm not smart. I just happened to get a high score on the admissions exam and have provided no reason for the school to rescind its scholarship offer.
Yeah, for an incel, private schools suck in a different way than public schools do, but they still suck.

In fact, the best thing about private school is that you can tell people that you went there. It was absolutely miserable and full of stuck-up Chinese brats who wear Ferragamo ties to class, cocaine-snorting Russian idiots, and WASPy Chads who wear boat shoes and pink shorts and jet off to Martha's Vineyard every weekend.
I agree. People in the town of my school will ask where I go, and tbh, saying the name of my school makes me feel statusmaxxed in way. It's a nice feeling. Helped me get a pretty good internship as well. Alumni connections are incredibly useful.

I suppose you could phrase it that way, but I'm not smart. I just happened to get a high score on the admissions exam and have provided no reason for the school to rescind its scholarship offer.

I agree. People in the town of my school will ask where I go, and tbh, saying the name of my school makes me feel statusmaxxed in way. It's a nice feeling. Helped me get a pretty good internship as well. Alumni connections are incredibly useful.
is it a two year or four year school

Which private school admissions test did you take? The SSAT?

I don't pay.

thats why smart blacks need an IQ based ethnostate

I'm not sure whether I regret choosing a boarding school, to be honest. It was miserable but I'm not sure that private day schools or normie school would've been much better.

In any case, my parents are too busy wageslaving to give a shit about me, that's why they shipped me off to boarding in the first place.

That sounds like torture tbh. Not only would I be jealous of everyone else's looks, but I'd be jealous of their wealth too

ISEE, along with what I think was a custom test.

Interesting. I only have experience with the SSAT.

I still remember the day when I was 13 and got brutally denied by Phillips Exeter.

I'm not sure whether I regret choosing a boarding school, to be honest. It was miserable but I'm not sure that private day schools or normie school would've been much better.

In any case, my parents are too busy wageslaving to give a shit about me, that's why they shipped me off to boarding in the first place.
I would love if my parents sent me off on my own. I would love the independence, and even if college is a hellhole sexually, I think I'll still prefer it to high school purely because of the independence aspect.

Trust me, it's much better than a day school.

The best times in my life have been traveling with friends without my parents. I don't hate them, but I don't need them, if that makes any sense.

I would love if my parents sent me off on my own. I would love the independence, and even if college is a hellhole sexually, I think I'll still prefer it to high school purely because of the independence aspect.

Trust me, it's much better than a day school.

The best times in my life have been traveling with friends without my parents. I don't hate them, but I don't need them, if that makes any sense.
Have tried to file an emancipation from your parents? I would take this with a grain of salt because family court is a hell hole

Interesting. I only have experience with the SSAT.

I still remember the day when I was 13 and got brutally denied by Phillips Exeter.
I really should have applied to to an ESA school. I had a pretty good middle school resume and have always performed well on standardized tests, but instead my parents sent me to some day school far from our house.

Incredibly fatty, smooth, rich, and smoky. It's got a very subtle nuttiness to it.

Have tried to file an emancipation from your parents? I would take this with a grain of salt because family court is a hell hole
Oh no, I love my parents. They are great people and I plan to keep a solid relationship with them for a long time. I just prefer independence.
Incredibly fatty, smooth, rich, and smoky. It's got a very subtle nuttiness to it.
I'll have to try it out one day. Perhaps I'll go to the city one day and have it.

I really should have applied to to an ESA school. I had a pretty good middle school resume and have always performed well on standardized tests, but instead my parents sent me to some day school far from our house.

My middle school resume was shit, I was living in Hong Kong back then and my dad's bosses were transferring him to the New York office, that's the only reason I was considering American high schools.

Perhaps I might've fit in differently at a British or Swiss boarding school instead. I don't know.

If you're from norway, you're making me jealous of your upbringing

I'll have to try it out one day. Perhaps I'll go to the city one day and have it.

Fine dining is an awesome cope. You get a team of well-dressed Chads and Stacies who treat you very nicely and serve you beautifully presented dishes.

The servers don't make snide remarks about how you're there alone, or how it's unusual for an ugly teenage framelet to try a tasting menu. And at the end of your meal, a manager comes over for a quick chat and drops off his business card in case you want to dine there again.

For just a few hours, you don't feel subhuman (except when a Stacy employee comes over to scrape the breadcrumbs off your white tablecloth, and you realize her wrists are bigger than yours).

Fine dining is an awesome cope. You get a team of well-dressed Chads and Stacies who treat you very nicely and serve you beautifully presented dishes.

The servers don't make snide remarks about how you're there alone, or how it's unusual for an ugly teenage framelet to try a tasting menu. And at the end of your meal, a manager comes over for a quick chat and drops off his business card in case you want to dine there again.

For just a few hours, you don't feel subhuman (except when a Stacy employee comes over to scrape the breadcrumbs off your white tablecloth, and you realize her wrists are bigger than yours).
I don't frequent fine dining establishments, but from my experience, the service is always better if you are younger. It's almost as if waitresses and managers know that you and your peers are trust fund kids. We went to Hawksmoor in London during a flight layover, and one of my friend's parents seemed to frequent the restaurant so much that the waiter knew him by name.

The food was quite good too, and reasonably priced.

I don't frequent fine dining establishments, but from my experience, the service is always better if you are younger. It's almost as if waitresses and managers know that you and your peers are trust fund kids. We went to Hawksmoor in London during a flight layover, and one of my friend's parents seemed to frequent the restaurant so much that the waiter knew him by name.

The food was quite good too, and reasonably priced.

If you're ever in London, the Connaught hotel is one of my favorite hangouts. Two excellent restaurants, two excellent bars. Helene Darroze offers a really good set lunch deal.

I've never tried a Hawksmoor, actually. Which Hawksmoor did you go to?

My favorite steakhouse/seafood places here would have to be 34 Mayfair and the Savoy Grill. If you prefer tucking into a large, juicy chunk of meat instead of sampling tiny portions of some weird molecular gastronomy stuff, you should try either of these places.

nope but it wouldn't have mattered since i get made fun of wherever i go

I can't disclose that. It's private information.

Yea this was me. I went to a hyper-wealthy hyper-right-wing private school for most of my life. My classmates were elite families, for example, the children of rich Republican federal congressmen.

I didn't share their values, it was pretty bad. Eventually went on an arranged date with one of the girls and she wanted to talk about like traditionalism and classical literature and I just wanted to make AIDS jokes. Didn't work out at all, we didn't even continue the date and went our own ways.

If I went to public schools most of my life I probably would have found someone (Not a brag, Im just answering this thread's assumptions)

Last edited:
This thread brutally mogs me in every aspect, I’ll try to erase it from my mind.

If you're ever in London, the Connaught hotel is one of my favorite hangouts. Two excellent restaurants, two excellent bars. Helene Darroze offers a really good set lunch deal.

I've never tried a Hawksmoor, actually. Which Hawksmoor did you go to?

My favorite steakhouse/seafood places here would have to be 34 Mayfair and the Savoy Grill. If you prefer tucking into a large, juicy chunk of meat instead of sampling tiny portions of some weird molecular gastronomy stuff, you should try either of these places.
It was the Hawksmoor near the British Museum, I'm not sure of the name exactly. I remember it being a 5ish minute walk though.

I do actually like molecular gastronomy, in New York there's a David Chang restaurant called Momofuku Ko that's amazing.

It's an open kitchen concept, similar to a Hibachi grill, but the food is superb. When I went, they offered the egg and caviar, and it's wonderful. The meal is well worth the price imo and definitely does fill you up.

I've only been to London once, so if I do go again, I'll make sure to add the Savoy to my list. I've always wanted to try a Gordon Ramsey restaurant.

Does private school just mean a paid one?