Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other manletcels feel ridiculous?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
It's over for manletcels confidence if you aren't a high E white twink. Personally I'm an ethnic and have a very masculine facial structure overall (even when I was 15-17 I never got carded lmao). But when I walk around I am mogged heightwise by HS, even MS foids! Even some 11 year old looking cunt was taller than me before. It's getting fucking retarded and ridiculous. I also dress in a manner that's kind of high t (not trying hard just my type of clothes) but when you are under 5'3 you look like a little pathetic individual. I feel ridiculous looking so facially male and hardened but being shorter than all foids. It makes me look and feel even more ridiculous than I already am.

Lol you’re not mentalcel if you’re an ethnic you’re just ugly

i have low t babyface so i somehow get around tbh

you are under 5'3? holy shit, my condolences

“Manletcel” is redundant. Being a manlet already implies Inceldom.

Reminder its over for "people" 5'5 and under. We are significantly less desirable than men of taller statures. Our only hope is harcore warm approaching. For reference

Male height chart

JFL at the contact rate going down at freakishly tall heights.

Never began for Frankenstein lankletcels.

Manlets have it the worse.