Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other lisencecel?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I am a lisencecel. I am 22 and I still don’t know how to drive. My sister got her lisencec at 16 and stared hanging out cool kids after she got a car. Her social life got a big boost after she got her lisence.

I just finished uni and I still don’t know how to drive. Whenever she visits, she drives me around to McDonald’s or my friends house. If she is not home then my parents drive me everywhere. They even pick me up from stations/airport when I come home.

I was never motivated to get a lisence because I never hung out with girls so I didn’t need a car.

Meanwhile chad needed to learn how to drive so he could pick up Stacie’s and take them out on weekends or after school and fuck them in his Dads beater/truck.

Do you think not learning how to drive effected me being a virgin?

Just lol, I've seen plenty of good-looking guys riding in the passenger seat.

Probably only a little. You have to be chadlite for a car to really up your game. Stacies love accessibility and if Chad doesn't have a car and a chadlite does, she'll probably just take the chadlite.

Same. I don't even ever wanna drive, I'm too high inhib for that shit tbh. What if I get into an accident or something.

Literally every normie already has license at 16-17 too, it's crazy. I think it definitely does add to the already dictionary-length list of reasons why girls would not date a guy, though.

Yea, almost 21 and no license. I'm in NYC and don't go anywhere other than school really, so I don't need to drive at the moment, unless I am going to a woman's house, but there is no woman to go to.

I am still on my Ls even if I did get my full licence, taking the train is far easier and efficient for me.

Driving is literally the easiest thing in the world. Got it at 16 and a half.

Why does your avi still have santa hat on? xD

all i have is my permit xd

Blackpill101 said:

this tbh. if you cant drive = you are automatic retardcel

Zielony4 said:
Yea, almost 21 and no license. I'm in NYC and don't go anywhere other than school really, so I don't need to drive at the moment, unless I am going to a woman's house, but there is no woman to go to.
If you plan on staying in NYC you'll most likely never need a license.

7339er said:

If you can't drive then you're a verified autist.

mariaimdrunk said:
If you plan on staying in NYC you'll most likely never need a license.

100% true. My older brother is 22 and not incel. Already working now. He works in the city and likely will do so long term. He literally takes one train to and from work, and we go to a gym less than 5 minutes of a walk. 

Sluts feel entitled to men with cars. I am not good looking for a woman so that doesn't matter.

Blackpill101 said:

Not everyone is talented like you though.  :'(

7339er said:

Kek, finished a computer engineering degree but I still can’t drive.

What a freakin joke.

My dad said I need to be confident when I drive ?

Zielony4 said:
100% true. My older brother is 22 and not incel. Already working now. He works in the city and likely will do so long term. He literally takes one train to and from work, and we go to a gym less than 5 minutes of a walk. 

Sluts feel entitled to men with cars. I am not good looking for a woman so that doesn't matter.

Not everyone is talented like you though.  :'(

Driving doesn't require talent here in the US brah. If you visit some foreign countries you'll be shocked to see how hard it is for people to follow normal traffic rules.

driving is a great cope, i would recommend you all to get a license

Even ER had a DrivERs lisence.

It’s over for me

Blackpill101 said:
Driving doesn't require talent here in the US brah. If you visit some foreign countries you'll be shocked to see how hard it is for people to follow normal traffic rules.

I'm in NYC. Driving isn't really needed here, and people here are awful drivers. I practiced a few times, probably at the worst time.

Zielony4 said:
I'm in NYC. Driving isn't really needed here, and people here are awful drivers. I practiced a few times, probably at the worst time.

I see...

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Even ER had a DrivERs lisence.

It’s over for me

ER had evERything.  :'(

Yup. I have never taken a driving test in my life and am too poorcel to do so anyway. let alone pay for car costs, etc. It's a shame, as driving jobs are perfect for asocialcels.

Just...learn to drive? Dumbcel.

7339er said:

^

I drive to work and school.  NEETcelling is risky and IMO not worth it.  As much as I hate school and work, money is comfort at least.  The only comfort we incels have is stability and material possessions.

I'd be fucked if I couldn't drive/didn't have a car. A license is a very good form of ID, and some places won't accept any ID but a license.

Its over for bicyclecels

TheRealChincel said:
Just lol, I've seen plenty of good-looking guys riding in the passenger seat.

Stacy when hearing about licenseless Chad: oh does he need a ride somewhere tihi™

Stacy when hearing about licenseless incel: wow what a fucking loser! He can't even drive what's wrong with him? Is he a retard or something?

I'm nearly 24 and can't drive. I don't see the point even if I had a car I have nowhere to go with it

Damn nothing is more cucked than when your younger Stacy sister can drive before you and this is what also happened to me because I failed theory twice, and practical twice as well before finally passing.
I do believe that examinators are cucks themselves who give Stacy a pussy pass though ngl my sis was a lot more confident on the road than I was but yeah halo effect and yadda yadda.

I never needed to Learn how to drive because I live in New York and take public transportation for everything.

My family owns a lot of vehicles, but i still dont have a license at 25 R.I.P

Crustaciouse said:
I never needed to Learn how to drive because I live in New York and take public transportation for everything.

same i just take public transit during winter and bike during summer. Works out fine

I've had mine very young. It doesn't do shit.

I'm a car obsessed fag but I can't drive