Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any other kylo ren cels?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Kylo-Ren-Star-Wars-Jacket.jpg
1487625553364.jpg
Adam-Driver-08-GQ-12Dec17_Matthew-Brookes_b.jpg

I certainly am one tbh. midface not as long but narrow jaw gives me the same look

Women find him hot, this is a cope.

He’s not conveniently attractive but he still has fangirls.

women are whores for status. he also mogs me due to his better nose and wider jaw.

My midface is just like his. :feelsrope:

He is 5/10. He has a long midface but has enough facial harmony to compensate this. And he is 6' 2.5", thats a huge SMV boost.
My midface is just like his. :feelsrope:
But that guy is the proof that only a long midface isnt enough to destroy your looks :p

I also have a very long midface. In fact I think mines a bit longer, and I have the same narrow jaw, similar chin angle. But he height and hair mogs me

When Force Awakens came out a lot of girls kept saying he’s ugly, but these comments are less common now.

Status whores

I also have a very long midface. In fact I think mines a bit longer, and I have the same narrow jaw, similar chin angle. But he height and hair mogs me

When Force Awakens came out a lot of girls kept saying he’s ugly, but these comments are less common now.

Status whores
:feelsrope:

I've got 99 problems but long midface ain't one.

Yeah, I look similar to him.

Kylo-Ren-Star-Wars-Jacket.jpg
1487625553364.jpg
Adam-Driver-08-GQ-12Dec17_Matthew-Brookes_b.jpg

I certainly am one tbh. midface not as long but narrow jaw gives me the same look
Can you look more jewish? KeK only non jewish thing is his body

I'd rather be Boba Fett and brutally headhunt foids for cash that I won't even spend.

Can you look more jewish? KeK only non jewish thing is his body
they made a joke about him being jewish in the kkk movie.
still, he is cooler than hitler, a jew being cooler at hitler than hitler himself is so fucking cool.
kylo ren is the true space hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he does. As the household anthropologist I don't think kylo looks particularly Jewish
I think he is jewish. Lol at his wide asymmetrical face + that surname
they made a joke about him being jewish in the kkk movie.
still, he is cooler than hitler, a jew being cooler at hitler than hitler himself is so fucking cool.
kylo ren is the true space hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I trust Hitler more than him just based on face traits

A long midface isn't a death sentence if your other features suit it. A decent mandible-to-maxilla ratio is an absolute must for someone with a long midface. If you have a long midface, but most of your features are better suited to a medium or short one, it's over.

But that guy is the proof that only a long midface isnt enough to destroy your looks :p

But he's not 5/10....he's much lower.

You even found an article in brazilian and you said most of the comments were about how ugly he was. I still remember that thread. If he was just average there wouldn't be so many people calling him ugly. He's one of the ugliest celebrities.

But he's not 5/10....he's much lower.

You even found an article in brazilian and you said most of the comments were about how ugly he was. I still remember that thread. If he was just average there wouldn't be so many people calling him ugly. He's one of the ugliest celebrities.
well said

what does "kylo ren" means ?

He has great symmetry and facial harmony mogging me to oblivion.

There are a few.

He mogs me, specifically eyebrows and nose.

Has ugly ears too. He covers them with his hair. I'm the movie they made him look as attractive as possible with the hair. Still has good eye area and is tall, which saves him.

Never use celebrities as an example of what women find hot. Their high status completly removes any honest ratting on how good looking he is. If he wasn't an actor they wouldn't give him much chances. Maybe he's not quite incel but not hot either