Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other incels want to make an impact on the world and be remembered (i don't mean go ER)

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I don't want to be another normie. I want people to remember me for something. I want to stand out. I don't care if it's infamy or altruism

Infamy for one is altruism for another and vice vERsa

Last edited:
ThERe are ways to do that

I don't want to be remembered at all, I actively want the memory of me to be erased from human knowledge. When you understand lookism fully, you also understand that any perception of unattractive people is a negative perception. Consequently anything that I could say or do would be undermined by my appearance being attached to it, and that I'm more likely to sabotage any cause I try to further rather than help it.

Downside of ERmaxxing is you don’t get to benefit from all that dark triad SMV you gain

BTW guys I don't mean go ER

Used to think like that in high school. Then matured and figured out its all a smokescreen. No one is remembered on their own merit, how and by whom you'll be remembered will depend more on how the future thinks.