Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other incels had housewives mothers ?

What's better for married women ?

• Being a housewife

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Being a wageslave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
My mother has always been a housewife and never worked since she got married. I think it's better for women to be housewives because i liked it this way tbh, whenever i needed my mother i always found her, so my childhood was easy. However, it has cons as it made me completely dependent on my mother and my relationship with my mother has always been better than my relationship with my father.

Did any other incel here have a housewife mother ? Do you think it's affected your life or behaviour somehow ?

Currycel with home wife mom reporting in

Yea my mom stays home and does housework alk day. Except I live with my grandparents so my mom is my grandma.

My mother used to be a housewife for a while but shit happens and now she has to work, she was way happier back then.

Yup my mother has always been a housewife, but she is a shit housewife and I honestly can't say a lot of good things about her. If my dad wasn't a christfag he would have left her ages ago.

My mom was a housewife for a while but then she became a hair stylist.

My mom stayed at home to look after me while my dad worked. Pretty standard and traditional.

Well, it was. Not sure about these days..