Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any other incels do fencing?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I find it to be a fun cope, plus it’s cool as fuck. I just started this year, before the rona hit.

Anyone else do it too? Or is it just me?

Havent fenced before but it looks like fun

It looks like it would be fun.

Havent fenced before but it looks like fun
It looks like it would be fun.
You guys should see if they have like a club or something. It also works to shut down Normies who whine about: “get a life, join a club, do something [faggot]”, at which you can just disprove them

not the same but I once thought of doing kendo but I didn't have the money to pay for it

not the same but I once thought of doing kendo but I didn't have the money to pay for it
honestly I’m big into this kind of shit, if there was kendo or hema nearby, I would join that too.

Over for poorcels, mine is thankfully covered by my college tuition because it’s extracurricular activity and pretty chill

Funny how to one person it's cool af and to another it's gay and cringy af.

I wouldn't mind trying HEMA but no I've never had any formal training with swords. Though in school i was an expert with a stick.

TOUCHÉ!

Fencing is great bro!

I'm awesome with my épée!

yeah man! Selling stolen stuff was great! But i had to stop because of the economy. Too many sellers and not enough buyers. These niggerioters best be stealing stuff they want to keep because the market is flooded with cheap crap!

I AM also good with a rapier! As well as a sabre. (But sabres are almost too heavy)
++×
You might want to read...
"The book of five rings" by Miyamoto Musashi, and learn about Japanese samurai fencing strategy too! Great stuff! Also good and applicable to business dealings - similar to "the art of war" by Sun Tzu.
÷÷÷
I also have a katana... Ofc...

I also have some skill in livestock fencing and garden fencing! I know the difference between hardware cloth and chicken wire. Hog panels and barbed wire... Galvanized and plasticized!

Fencing is a big topic.
Multifaceted 4 sure.

Last edited: