Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel any other hygienecel here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I haven't taken a shower for close to two months and havent brushed my teeth for a month till yesterday.I think this mostly affects shut in NEETS like me,im just extremely against getting out out of bed since there isnt a reason to put on appearances anymore and it's too much effort tbh.I hear neglecting hygiene is a symptom of depression,so this makes sense.All i do is just lay in bed all day like some dying animal on it's last legs.There really is no coming back for me.

Last edited:
I have better hygiene than the average normie tbh ngl

I haven’t taken a shower in a week. I’m not usually like this but I just can’t be bothered lately tbh

Ye can't really shower because of my hurting skin. But I pretty much gave up the other shit as well ngl. It's over.

i never wash myself

I haven't taken a shower for close to two months and havent brushed my teeth for a month
The shower I couldn't care less, but your teeth?

Denal hygiene >>>> all other hygiene.

im actually drinking a 2 liter of my own piss right now because im neet tbh. it's threads like this...

No. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

no man, I take care of myself.

showered every day and blackpilled

i can understand not showering but you dont want to get a bunch of cavities

No. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    103.1 KB · Views: 393
I can’t go to sleep without showering, dunno how you dirty niggers do that.

I also brush twice a day because I don’t want to be a teethcel, that’s something in your control.

I haven't showered in a couple of days and all I do is wear sweaty, dirty clothes from three days ago. Though I deodorantmaxx and bodyspraymaxx.

What the fuck are these replies.

lol I haven't brushed my teeth in literally 2 years. And I frequently "shower" but I just stand in the shower (No soap or shampoo). Been doing this for like 2 years as well.

I’ve kinda always had hygiene problems, although I’ve been steadily improving since last year. It went from brushing zero times a week to at least brushing once a day, but without flossing. Ever since I saw my dentist again and they told me that I had cavities all in my uppers this time again because I wasn’t flossing, I’ve vowed to start flossing at least once a day too. I used to do it because I was lazy but it wasn’t necessarily deliberate. I just lacked the willpower to do anything even if it were to help me. The first time I managed to find a dentist back in 2017 as an adult on medicaid, I was missing one tooth, just about every molar had a cavity in the top and bottom, I needed two root canals and my wisdom teeth needed to be extracted. It was a painful, slow, long process, but near the end of 2018, I was finally done. I actually started crying when they told me that again, but I realize it’s for my own good. I’m gonna need one or two more root canals as well as many different fillings in my uppers as well. Although some of this may be from the last time I saw them, since they told me that I might’ve also needed some more root canals in the future.

Oh yes, and for that part about missing a tooth and needing a root canal in it, it started eroding from decay and after I bit an apple it came off. They had to place a crown over it, and after I got the root canals done, I needed a composite crown, because there was little left for it to hang onto. But that’s all fixed now, thankfully.

lol I haven't brushed my teeth in literally 2 years. And I frequently "shower" but I just stand in the shower (No soap or shampoo). Been doing this for like 2 years as well.

Post teeth

whatafuck. now I can understand when they say "just take a shower bro"

I was used to the habit of routinely brushing the teeth before sleep, however the last few months I always just pass out on bed without brushing. I shower every once in 3-4 days because I don't go outside nowadays anyway.

I used to have pretty standard hygiene, but now that I've given up I usually only shower once or twice per week tbh. Why even bother
tenor-gif.124332

I can’t go to sleep without showering, dunno how you dirty niggers do that.
I also brush twice a day
I have better hygiene than the average normie tbh ngl
No. I believe in taking care of myself
no man, I take care of myself.
showered every day
I just feel gross and sticky if I don't have at least one a day, dunno how other people can't honestly.

wtf, most of you are nasty, that's why normies tell us to "go shower" because alot of you don't

I need to shower once a day, I don't like feeling sticky, I might sometimes skip showering if i've sat home all day but I am smelling rank by the next day, i have strong body odor.

From my own experience, starting to neglect even the most important hygiene ie dental hygiene and after that body hygiene, is a very bad sign of growing depression. You need to react boyos, for your own good first. I don't judge you though, when I was NEETing on WoW, I did similar stuffs.
But at least brush your damn teeths daily!
Edit
Oh yeah, and if you are too tired to wash body every day, why not washing a part of it every day? Like the upper half first day znd the lower on the second day. Also you don't need to wash hairs very often, I'd say once per week is enough.

Last edited:
From my own experience, starting to neglect even the most important hygiene ie dental hygiene and after that body hygiene, is a very bad sign of growing depression. You need to react boyos, for your own good first. I don't judge you though, when I was NEETing on WoW, I did similar stuffs.
But at least brush your damn teeths daily!
Edit
Oh yeah, and if you are too tired to wash body every day, why not washing a part of it every day? Like the upper half first day znd the lower on the second day. Also you don't need to wash hairs very often, I'd say once per week is enough.
This. Ever since I got mine bleached last time I’ve started to do it twice a day while flossing at least once a day (if not, twice). Since I have a smoking habit and drink a lot of caffeine, I’m getting prescribed this extra fluoride toothpaste that’ll really help me keep them white. The reason I used to not do it was because I lacked any motivation whatsoever. My life was at it’s absolute lowest back in the early-to-mid 2010s, and I can see it starting to get back to where I was during that time as of recent, but I’m at least brushing twice a day now. Also, I’ve noticed that I still have to force myself to do it. Is there any way to make it come natural to you as a matter of instinct? Or do I just have to make a habit of it?

Patrick Bateman over here.

I usually take a shower after my calisthenics training, at least two to three times a week.

Yesterday took shower, and what changed, nothing changed

Nope i try to take care of myself.

I shower every day, but I never brush my teeth before going to bed.

I showered three times yesterday and watched Captain Marvel before going out. Women couldn't stop flirting with me afterwards.