Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other high E cels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
My body is so unbelievably disgusting. I would have an easier time birthing a child than most women. I have a huge ass, wide hips and thighs and just the lower part of my body in general is super curvy, a lot curvier than your average Becky. Despite not weighing much for my height, I have a very high level of bodyfat and literal a-cup tits because I store a lot of fat in the chest, like a woman.
Acup

My only saving grace is that I have somewhat big arms for someone who hasn't really gymcelled much yet and my bideltoid is average (I think). I honestly would not be at all surprised if I had klinefelter syndrome.
I'm so jealous of the high T ogrecels who at least can go their whole life without being bullied. Being a twinkcel is fucking awful.

I started gymcelling recently but honestly I don't have much motivation for anything. Even getting out of bed is difficult most days. I can't wait until gyms reopen so i'll actually feel like i'm a part of something. Gymcelling at home if you haven't done it before requires serious dedication which I don't really have.

I don't think I am. I have a V taper and when I last checked, I think my shoulder to waist ratio was 1.8 or 1.7

nice boobs bro

I can't see a doctor because of coronavirus. But I'm having an Everlywell test done on my hormones to see just how low they are.

Having wide hips is absolutely depressing, it fucks up your body shape and weakens your skeleton frame. There is no redeeming factor for a guy with wide hips.

Not really high E but I have some slight gyno despite never using roids or doing similar shit. Sucks ass tbh.

people are bullying you hard even here jfl

@Tenshi is high E low T and I'm high T low E

In what way does it weaken your skeleton frame? Fuck, this is depressing.
Wide hips are a flaw in your skeletal structure so absorbing energy from hitting the ground is less efficient, causing you to tier easier and leading to more bone problems with age. Mens hips are made to be sturdy and robust, womens hips are supposed to be flexible for child bith.

I'm so jealous of the high T ogrecels who at least can go their whole life without being bullied.
The biggest division in incelsphere is between high T and low T (high E).
I also had small outrages over my childbearing hips in my life. But I have the impression, that my upper torso grown in volume and maybe width a bit in recent years so that it looks not as bad as it was. You can hide bad frame a bit with upper body muscles.
Most problem is the face, not the body. I still would make a better woman, than a man. Being a woman is also easy. I have no gender dysphoria, but that's the way it is.

The worst is that you are not taken seriously by other men as fully man. When you called "boy" by co-workers, when you are over 30 and are a easy object of fun, that sucks.

The biggest division in incelsphere is between high T and low T (high E).
I also had small outrages over my childbearing hips in my life. But I have the impression, that my upper torso grown in volume and maybe width a bit in recent years so that it looks not as bad as it was. You can hide bad frame a bit with upper body muscles.
Most problem is the face, not the body. I still would make a better woman, than a man. Being a woman is also easy. I have no gender dysphoria, but that's the way it is.

The worst is that you are not taken seriously by other men as fully man. When you called "boy" by co-workers, when you are over 30 and are a easy object of fun, that sucks.
I feel like I look normal in clothes because my shoulders aren't super narrow and all my curves aren't visible when i'm wearing pants, though my big ass is still visible.

Why not get your T levels checked? Maybe they'll put you on TRT, or atleast you'll have an excuse to start roiding.
Not really high E but I have some slight gyno despite never using roids or doing similar shit.
Same tbh, I got it during puberty and it never left. I've reduced it with diet change and increasing my lean body mass, but I don't think it's even possible to get rid of it completely as an adult by natural means.

Why not get your T levels checked? Maybe they'll put you on TRT, or atleast you'll have an excuse to start roiding.

Same tbh, I got it during puberty and it never left. I've reduced it with diet change and increasing my lean body mass, but I don't think it's even possible to get rid of it completely as an adult by natural means.
Well I was thinking about roiding but if I lose my hair i'm fucked. My hairline is already shit although I don't think it's due to balding. I don't want to risk it.
Would TRT cause me to bald?

Also, will building a bigger chest get rid of gyno? By building your pectoral muscles?

Well I was thinking about roiding but if I lose my hair i'm fucked. My hairline is already shit although I don't think it's due to balding. I don't want to risk it.
Would TRT cause me to bald?
Roiding won't cause balding, it'll accelerate it if you're genetically predisposed to lose hair. TRT will do the same, but to a much lesser extent. If you're truly low T, the benefits of roids outweigh the risks. You can always 1. stop if you notice hairloss 2. use finasteride alongside 3. see how far your hairloss progresses and save up for a hair transplant

Also, will building a bigger chest get rid of gyno? By building your pectoral muscles?
Nah, but you'll look like a man with puffy nipples instead of a teen girl who just started developing.

Roiding won't cause balding, it'll accelerate it if you're genetically predisposed to lose hair. TRT will do the same, but to a much lesser extent. If you're truly low T, the benefits of roids outweigh the risks. You can always 1. stop if you notice hairloss 2. use finasteride alongside 3. see how far your hairloss progresses and save up for a hair transplant

Nah, but you'll look like a man with puffy nipples instead of a teen girl who just started developing.

So there's no such thing as roiding causing baldness? It just speeds up the inevitable?
Well, there's still 2 problems. Don't roids destroy your natural test production which might never go back to normal after you stop taking them?
And I heard that you're only eligible for TRT if you have the test levels of a pregnant woman. I doubt mine are that low.

So there's no such thing as roiding causing baldness? It just speeds up the inevitable?
Same end result, but worst case scenario you'll reach that point within a few years of roiding that would've otherwise been a slow natural process throughout your 20s and likely 30s.
Don't roids destroy your natural test production which might never go back to normal after you stop taking them?
Depends from person to person, but the higher the dosage and the longer you use the more likely that is to be the case. But if your natural production is inadequate as is, why wouldn't you be enhanced for life?
And I heard that you're only eligible for TRT if you have the test levels of a pregnant woman. I doubt mine are that low.
What matters is where you live and the doctor you go to.

Another "incel" that is out of shape. jfl

nah not me tbh

Same end result, but worst case scenario you'll reach that point within a few years of roiding that would've otherwise been a slow natural process throughout your 20s and likely 30s.

Depends from person to person, but the higher the dosage and the longer you use the more likely that is to be the case. But if your natural production is inadequate as is, why wouldn't you be enhanced for life?

What matters is where you live and the doctor you go to.
I don't want to have to take something for the rest of my life if I decide to take it now. I don't want to fuck up my hormones and shit as i'm only 19 but at the same time I want to kick the shit out of those who make fun of me so roids are really tempting. BUT I can't lose my fucking hair. It's a nightmare.
And the doctors where I live are garbage.

Another "incel" that is out of shape. jfl

Not super out of shape. I don't weight much at all for my height so I shouldn't be as skinnyfat as I am. I should just be skinny. I am working on it though.

nah not me tbh
:chad:

I don't know why the quote fucked up.

that's brutal op hit the gym and stop eating impossible whoppers. As for me, I have a nice girl ass and flat tummy but im not a gay trap just a hairy manlet

I feel like I look normal in clothes because my shoulders aren't super narrow and all my curves aren't visible when i'm wearing pants, though my big ass is still visible.
Yeah, I am not really bothered about my shape when I wear clothes too - at least not anymore. It was worse (body itself and my focusing on it years ago, as I wrote).
This thread leads me to the exact same pages I was 10 years ago into (about the perfect male body). So I wanted to know my shoulder waist ratio so I took my picture. It is not as bad in numbers, when I measured correctly, but more because of my feminine small waist. When I measure at the navel (idk if this is the real waist) it is only 1.45. And my width to height ratio is bad.

Out of curiosity I took a picture from the side. What in the name of reversequasimodo has happened here???
Unbenannt4

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 12
  • from behind.png
    from behind.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 12
Thank god I do not have this tbh