Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other guys here obsessed with their own hairline?

• Thread starter modus_coperandi
  • Start date
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm 30 yo and NW 1 but I can't stop obsessing over it, because my father got bald really early (in his mid thirties he was completely bald). I started counting every hair I lose over the day and have a complete list of the last year. Every day I check my hairline, my hair density through parting it, looking out for any changes in panic. I think it will only stop if I start taking Fin again, but it killed my sex drive completely. Any other guys here who are obsessed with their hair status?

I started balding at 18 and am NW 3 so definitely yes.

It's even worse for me because my dad had the no hair on muddle and only on sides hairlin, some people can still survive being bald but no one can look good with this hairline.
image_20160518_213126_113.jpg

I'm 100% sure obsessing and stressing over your hair loss speeds it up.

Don't forget to breathe through your nose bro. Breathing nasally calms the body down in a way that mouthbreathing doesn't.

Fortunately there's a lot of anti-DHT products out there that are mildly effective for hair loss, but all of these work by slowing the process down, not stopping it completely.

There's a class of toxic medications out there called Janus-Kinase Inhibitors which are prescribed for Autoimmune Arthritis, but have shown to reverse hair loss.
Unfortunately, there's 0% chance a dermatologist or doctor would prescribe you this medication for hair loss lol, but supposedly there's a company out there that's working on releasing a Janus-Kinase product right now.

https://www.mdedge.com/edermatologynews/article/137727/hair-nails/jak-inhibitors-and-alopecia-after-positive-early-data

That article summarizes it well, except the authors are straight up lying when they say the medication is "safe." It can produce changes in bone marrow and immune system dysregulation (meaning you can die from the common cold easier.) So even if it does come on the market, I probably won't try it.

Hair Transplants are a thing too you know, but I heard that they're not always successful.

hair is legit the biggest genetic treasure

theoldnick said:

This is why old white ladies pay thousands of dollars for a REAL FUR jacket.

arctic-royal-saga-fox-fur-coat-3153-3.jpg

There is no difference between fur and hair except the name.

I discovered 2 weeks ago that I had an receding hairline, it bothered me so fucking much that I was thinking about life and age and stuff

then I looked onto an 3 year old photo and realized I had it back then so I stopped caring

Oh, I sure became obsessed with it after lookism awared me it was bad...

Getting a HT though so the next 3 months don't really matter.

Agreed that no one looks good bald. Check out the footballer David Silva for an example. He was a solid PSL 6 before he shaved his hair off, but now is like a 3.5.

itsOVER said:
Oh, I sure became obsessed with it after lookism awared me it was bad...
Getting a HT though so the next 3 months don't really matter.
Agreed that no one looks good bald. Check out the footballer David Silva for an example. He was a solid PSL 6 before he shaved his hair off, but now is like a 3.5.

There's only 2 guys that look good bald:

1. The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)
2. Vin Diesel

And that's only because they're so high-T that their face shape makes up for the lack of hair.

Dry Spell said:

2. Vin Diesel

And that's only because they're so high-T that their face shape makes up for the lack of hair.

Jason Statham also looks good bald. Tom Hardy can also pull the bald look, but isn't even balding.

Dr Phil at 22. My fucking Chad brother still has all his

Holy shit yes. I take pictures of my hairline every week. I also asked my barber how my hairline looked and she looked at me like I was retarded lmfao.

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit yes. I take pictures of my hairline every week. I also asked my barber how my hairline looked and she looked at me like I was retarded lmfao.

Same. I asked my barber too and she said my hair status is nearly perfect, even the guys from hairloss talk confirmed it. But my obsession didn't get any better.

Edit: I think your hairline looks fine as well and I'm overly critical.

modus_coperandi said:
Same. I asked my barber too and she said my hair status is nearly perfect, even the guys from hairloss talk confirmed it. But my obsession didn't get any better.

Don't stop obsessing, Norwood doesn't care who you are, he will find you and he will end you. Just look at what happened to Henry Cavill.

From 9/10 gigachad:

f571514bf6ed93c5f129e88cc469bdbe--henry-cavill-the-lip.jpg

To 4/10 baldcel:

30F0638300000578-3435287-image-m-54_1454790046948.jpg

mZORG3j.gif

My younger brother has less hair than me. But that's only because I'm a low T faggot. It's only a matter of a very few years and it's over.

Framecel222 said:
Don't stop obsessing, Norwood doesn't care who you are, he will find you and he will end you. Just look at what happened to Henry Cavill.

From 9/10 gigachad:

To 4/10 baldcel:

mZORG3j.gif

Cavill will probably get a HT soon. He can't risk losing his Superman role.

Dry Spell said:

2. Vin Diesel

Also Jeremy Meeks

theoldnick said:

that is face height and dick size i believe

Framecel222 said:

I think it's even worse to look at Andrew Garfield tbh because Cavill already showed early signs of MPB. Garfield lost his NW1 status in just 3 years and became a NW3. 

andrew-garfield-hottest-pictures.jpg

andrew-garfield-sick-2017-sag-awards.jpg

3 FUCKING YEARS!

modus_coperandi said:
I think it's even worse to look at Andrew Garfield tbh because Cavill already showed early signs of MPB. Garfield lost his NW1 status in just 3 years and became a NW3. 

3 FUCKING YEARS!

b-but muh fine wine

I want to kill myself. I went from NW1 to NW5 diffused with bald crown in 8 fucking months. Most agressive hair loss ever. It's over.

CopeWithTheRope said:
I want to kill myself. I went from NW1 to NW5 diffused with bald crown in 8 fucking months. Most agressive hair loss ever. It's over.

Most certainly not MPB then. It's never THIS aggressive so there's still a good chance that it will regrow eventually. Go and talk to a dermatologist.

modus_coperandi said:

3 FUCKING YEARS!

Legitimately terrifying. This almost makes me wanna do finasteride+minoxidil just as a preventative measure.

Framecel222 said:
Legitimately terrifying. This almost makes me wanna do finasteride+minoxidil just as a preventative measure.

I wouldn't do it now. Just keep watching your hairline AND hair density and never feel too safe. And when you notice any changes don't hesitate and don't wait three fucking years. Just swallow the pill.

modus_coperandi said:
I wouldn't do it now. Just keep watching your hairline AND hair density and never feel too safe. And when you notice any changes don't hesitate and don't wait three fucking years. Just swallow the pill.

I've thought about this myself as I'm getting a HT soon, but won't be getting on fin. Here's why:

1) Obviously the risk of permanent sexual side effects. Life being chemically castrated would be effectively over. There'd be no reason to exist.

2) I'll be nearly 27 when I get it. Let's say I get 3 years before I need another HT, then another 5 years after the second transplant for another, then another 5 years after that for my third and last one (given you have about 6000-8000 grafts that can be taken, you can probably have 3 HT's lifetime). That'll get me to 40, and at that point mostly everyone looks like shit anyway. Even Chad isn't getting college aged girls without paying for it anymore, so fuck it, I'll just shave my head at that point and pay for the pussy.

3) When you're older it's more acceptable to be losing your hair anyway. It's only a true death sentence in your 20s and early-mid 30s.

4) It's possible your hair loss won't progress anyway. A good portion of those guys on fin will be taking it unneccesarily because their hair loss wouldn't have gone further anyway. Similarly, there's some guys fin won't even help as their hair loss is too aggressive.

itsOVER said:
I've thought about this myself as I'm getting a HT soon, but won't be getting on fin. Here's why:

1) Obviously the risk of permanent sexual side effects. Life being chemically castrated would be effectively over. There'd be no reason to exist.

2) I'll be nearly 27 when I get it. Let's say I get 3 years before I need another HT, then another 5 years after the second transplant for another, then another 5 years after that for my third and last one (given you have about 6000-8000 grafts that can be taken, you can probably have 3 HT's lifetime). That'll get me to 40, and at that point mostly everyone looks like shit anyway. Even Chad isn't getting college aged girls without paying for it anymore, so fuck it, I'll just shave my head at that point and pay for the pussy.

3) When you're older it's more acceptable to be losing your hair anyway. It's only a true death sentence in your 20s and early-mid 30s.

4) It's possible your hair loss won't progress anyway. A good portion of those guys on fin will be taking it unneccesarily because their hair loss wouldn't have gone further anyway. Similarly, there's some guys fin won't even help as their hair loss is too aggressive.

Good reasons tbh. How much do you have to pay for the HT?

modus_coperandi said:
Good reasons tbh. How much do you have to pay for the HT?

2000 EUR. You can get unlimited grafts for that, but I'll only need about 2300 of them as I'm still NW2. But it's the same price regardless of if you're NW2 or NW5.

The side effects of fin scare me too much, and this is coming from a guy who regularly takes HIV medication to lessen the risk of catching HIV when having unprotected sex with hookers. I just think you can get your 'best years' from HT's and maybe using minoxidil, and those years count for a lot more than the ones when you're 40+ and half the population is balding.

Nope no cases of baldness in my family

NW1 or NW2 arent anything to bitch abt (unless you're like 18-22). If you get on fin, then you should be fine.

Once you get past that though it sucks ass.

itsOVER said:
2000 EUR. You can get unlimited grafts for that, but I'll only need about 2300 of them as I'm still NW2. But it's the same price regardless of if you're NW2 or NW5.

That seems quite cheap, it's really expensive here in Germany. Where are you from?

not really, im nw0, literally zero balding (even my dad at 62 still has a full head of hair just lol) but my hair makes me look worse

might just go buzzcutcel forever

Don't really care if I'm being honest. I'm already unattractive.

modus_coperandi said:

That seems quite cheap, it's really expensive here in Germany. Where are you from?

I'm from the UK, but I'll be traveling to Turkey for the transplant. 2000 EUR all in - that includes 2 nights stay in a hotel (arranged for by the clinic), all medications etc but doesn't include your flight. But if you're in Germany the flight will be fuck all...I paid like 120 GBP for my flight from London to Istanbul.

JFL @ delusional Lookism fags. They honestly seem to believe that 70% of men have still a NW1 hairline till they reach the age of 35: https://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-70-of-men-are-still-norwood-1-at-35

Either they are all ethnics (I have to admit I rarely see any Indian or black guys with any signs of MPB) or they never leave their basement.

this thread stressed me out

I lose alot of hairs everytime I comb or wash my hair, it's fucking unnerving

Not anymore. I've already accepted that I'll be fully bald by 25

I think it's even worse to look at Andrew Garfield tbh because Cavill already showed early signs of MPB. Garfield lost his NW1 status in just 3 years and became a NW3.

3 FUCKING YEARS!
From NW0 to NW3 in 2 years in my case.

I’m ugly either way, I’ll just be a beaniecel

I'm almost bald and still obsessed by it, even if it's over for me, planning for a hair transplant and wishing hair cloning was possible, even a hairtransplant wont do a lot of difference unfortunately, im still putting hair powder and shit. I know it's over for girls but i still wanna be able to at least look at myself in the mirror. Without powder its legit suicidefuel if i look at the mirror, with powder i become a 4/5 so not a total creep at least.

I'm constantly checking the mirror for my hair. I take photos everyday. I'm obsessed.

From 9/10 gigachad:

To 4/10 baldcel:

mZORG3j.gif

If he is 4/10 i am 0/10

Tbh for most incels hairline is the least of their problems. I was obsessed about it for 2 weeks, then decided to try finasteride, got all kinds of crazy side effects, almost went impotent, then I stopped caring about it because I know that it's over for me regardless of my hairline. Now I just shave my head and I'm fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back