Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other geneticdiseasecels? Connectivetidduedisordercels?

E

Edscel

Greycel
I have ehlers danlos syndrome, which is caused by a genetic mutation that causes my shitty body to make shitty weak collagen. My skin is stretchy, my joints are hypermobile, and my vertabrae like to dislocate and pinch my spinal cord. The skin on my face is like a dough, when I raise my brow, it doesn't wrinkle, just looks thicker. I look 15 and probably will until I'm 45. It's painful, annoying and generally soul crushing. Causes bad mental health, digestive issues, fatigue, and extreme hatred of my parents.

Pretty sure I knew a guy who had this in 5th grade. He didn't say he had it, but he would show off how he could bend his joints like crazy and how stretch his skin is.

I didn't see him again until 12th grade, and he had looksmaxed like crazy. Also he used to be shorter than me, then he was much taller.

I have epilepsy if that counts.

I have inceldom, there worst disorder of them all

Pretty sure I knew a guy who had this in 5th grade. He didn't say he had it, but he would show off how he could bend his joints like crazy and how stretch his skin is.

I didn't see him again until 12th grade, and he had looksmaxed like crazy. Also he used to be shorter than me, then he was much taller.
It's a spectrum disorder so send cases are worse than others. Mine is mild compared to most but it still just fucking sucks

I don’t think it counts but I have genetic ptosis and a hormone problem that’s also genetic (I believe).

That's horrible edscel and I'm sorry to hear that you suffer because of it. Has anyone ever discriminated against you because of your condition?

No it's pretty invisible. My athletic performance is still pretty good in spite of it

sorry to hear this, fellowcel, what type is it?