Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other framecels?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Over for 6.5 inch wristcels like me

I'm a subhuman framecel creature, I get framemogged even by most women.

Warm seasons are suicidefuel for me because I have to wear short sleeve clothing.
I lack the typical male sexual dismorphisms like broad shoulders, large forearms, big wrists, deep voice. I look like a boy, not like a man. People often think I'm 18-20 when I'm 30.

I don't look like man, I don't get treated like a man, I don't feel like a man, I am not a man.

how does wrist correlate to frame

Over for 6.5 inch wristcels like me
I

IMG 20231217 222123875

Mine with 1 euro and 2 euro coins.

I am a certified wristcel framecel. I'm 30 and my wrist still looks like it did in middle school :feelsUnreal:

I'm easily getting wristmogged even by most women.

Now that Whitefeminineboy has been banned, I may have the thinnest wrist relative to my age on this forum.

View attachment 1168659
Mine with 1 euro and 2 euro coins.

I am a certified wristcel framecel. I'm 30 and my wrist still looks like it did in middle school :feelsUnreal:

I'm easily getting wristmogged even by most women.

Now that Whitefeminineboy has been banned, I may have the thinnest wrist relative to my age on this forum.
Thin wrist
Untrimmed nails make you look like a foid or some type of monster
Hand is small and very narrow, like it’s just an extension of your forearm
Thin whispy hairs, which cover a very unusual part of your hand. Just an odd pattern
Somehow one can tell you have an ugly face just by looking at your hand
You’re not fat, but your hand is still bloated with no visible tendons, or protruding veins
Just completely lacks masculinity

Positives:
Looks like you’re white

Thin wrist
Untrimmed nails make you look like a foid or some type of monster
Hand is small and very narrow, like it’s just an extension of your forearm
Thin whispy hairs, which cover a very unusual part of your hand. Just an odd pattern
Somehow one can tell you have an ugly face just by looking at your hand
You’re not fat, but your hand is still bloated with no visible tendons, or protruding veins
Just completely lacks masculinity

Positives:
Looks like you’re white
I am a certified wristcel. I have a very poor frame as well. And manboobs. It's beyond over for me, I have klinefelter syndrome.

Yes I have a very skinny frame. My calves are so thin compared to everyone which I tried to make them bigger working out. It didn't help in the end.

I agree that having a small frame is terrible but I would also argue that having the opposite like what I have is just as bad. I literally look like a fridge with short stubby arms and legs but very wide shoulders and hips.

To foids you are a little boy and I am livestock.

I agree that having a small frame is terrible but I would also argue that having the opposite like what I have is just as bad. I literally look like a fridge with short stubby arms and legs but very wide shoulders and hips.

To foids you are a little boy and I am livestock.
You could be a swimmer

with your long torso

You could be a swimmer
I should have definitely MichaelPhelpsPilled myself but my retarded high school ass decided American Football was what I was passionate about. Fucked up my neck a season and a half into college ball and never was able to play again.

i just measured my wrists for the first time and they are a tiny bit over 6.5"
better than i was expecting to be honest
i was putting off doing it for a long time because i didnt think i could handle the suicidefuel but 6.5 is ok i guess?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: