Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other ethnics hate going to Starbucks?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I wanted some coffee and the nearest coffee shop was Starbucks. I walk in there and order a regular coffee when I notice that it's full of white people, they're so beautiful, they remind of my subhumanity, fuck!
giphy.gif

I wanted some coffee and the nearest coffee shop was Starbucks. I walk in there and order a regular coffee when I notice that it's full of white people, they're so beautiful, they remind of my subhumanity, fuck!
giphy.gif
I used to. But now idc. But tbh lots of Starbucks shit tastes worse than the name would suggest. Legit angers me. I avoid it except on Sundays when I need cappuccino

dont go ER next time you grab a coffee

I've only been to Starbucks twice and that was to leech off their wifi.
I've never ordered anything from there and I'm glad I never have.

I fucking hate being ethnic

I hate all big businesses.

Being a minority within a race group especially white is pure suifuel

JFL I dont go to Starbucks to drink coffee, in fact I dont drink coffee at all lol

JFL I dont go to Starbucks to drink coffee, in fact I dont drink coffee at all lol
I think I've become too dependent on it.

When I went there in the past they couldn't pronounce my name right when my drink was ready.

I'm white and I hate starbucks too, everything is too vulgar, the type of people who go there make me want to puke, and everything has a disgusting taste, I only ordered something there once and I couldn't even finish it

i dont drink coffee

Do you have Starbucks in Zabbaleen?

Anyway, I drink coffee at home. Never spent a single € to a coffee shop.

I never go to Starbuxx

Ive never been in starbucks

I'm white and I hate starbucks too, everything is too vulgar, the type of people who go there make me want to puke, and everything has a disgusting taste, I only ordered something there once and I couldn't even finish it
their drinks are shitty for the price. they oftne have no bathrooms. the pastries are medicore at best and often completely bland. trash chain
Ive never been in starbucks
wtf how

The one I go to is kinda cozy. Of course a whore works there and hates me but whatever

I'm not ethnic so not qualified to answer the question, but I'll answer it anyway. Starbucks is okay tbh, I like the hot chocolate.

I have never been to starbucks. Even if I had one close to me I would never go there because it's expensive(probably) and just a place for normies to socialize and display their status.

I look kind of shitskinish compared to most Brits

You might be a mental cel, op. Bec. you said you are chadlite in Egypt.

Lol at going to that stacy hub

‘stacy facility stay out’ read the sign nigga

JFL @ going to Starbucks. Reserved for cucks and normal fags. Incels should make their own coffee.
Starbucks tastes like shit anyways.

I'd go to Starbucks if they served coffee

He's a normie in Zabbaleenland, Cleopatra foids only want a Pharaoh Chad.

The mayor of Zabbaleen statusmog and shishamog him and all the other Zabbaleens.

in my whole life i was just one time in a starbucks. what happened? i asked for black coffee with sugar and milk. the staff was a transgender being. (no joke) he/she said: " hey when you come to starbucks you dont order a black coffee, you order something else". i was so pissed. i never again visited this club again

McDonald's coffee is better (srs)

Going into Starbucks is guaranteed white people