Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other ethnicels refuse to get arranged marriage to their cousins?

pakicel99

pakicel99

Waste of life
Call me a volcel but i dont wanna marry my cousin and raise children even more inbred and subhuman than I am. My parents are already first cousins and i refuse to carry on the inbreeding cycle. Anyone else in this situation?

Call me a volcel but i dont wanna marry my cousin and raise children even more inbred and subhuman than I am. My parents are already first cousins and i refuse to carry on the inbreeding cycle. Anyone else in this situation?
No wonder so many ethnics look the way they do. Also ethnic here as well, Black to be more specific and to answer your question, fuck no I wouldn't marry/fuck any female relatives. That's nasty as fuck and anyone who advocates it is a sick fuck

That's nasty as fuck and anyone who advocates it is a sick fuck
Lmao, all of the middle east advocates this shit especially my home country Pakistan.
Look up the "rat people of Pakistan" to see the results of generational inbreeding.

good decision and no you're not volcel.

Lmao, all of the middle east advocates this shit especially my home country Pakistan.
Look up the "rat people of Pakistan" to see the results of generational inbreeding.
I don't think all mid East people advocate it, yea it's much more common at both the top and bottom end of society, but Pakistan is an extreme even amongst those ethnics lol

I don't think all mid East people advocate it, yea it's much more common at both the top and bottom end of society, but Pakistan is an extreme even amongst those ethnics lol
Yeah thinking about it now its only Pakistanis I see out of all ethnics that look the most fucked. Literally the most inbred nation on the planet man:feelsrope:

I would fuck my cousin in a heartbeat. She’s a blonde, blue eyed Stacy. She’s married and has children now, but I would have plowed the shit out of her when she was younger and single, ngl.

I don't have the option for arranged marrige

Them rat people look mighty jewish to me!

Cohencidence?

I'm a shitty person, because I would probably marry my cousin in a heartbeat (my cousin's children who are my age).

I wish someone arranged a marriage to me

OP sounds like some fake Hindu troll.

Vocel if you are not alabamamaxxing in 2019 ngl

yes. my dumbfuck maternal family has had 3 generations of cousin fucking and it has resulted in my mother being schizophrenic. so for this reason I would never consider cousin marriage. also all my cousins are ugly and fat landwhales, legit all 3/10 below who can't stop stuffing themselves.

worse we know if we bring the arranged wife to the west your chance of being cucked increases drastically. then you take into account that if you have kids, they will be raised with bad genes, horrible society that may collapse within few decades.
legit all the Pakistani dramas filled with cousin marriage propaganda. it's fucking disgusting. low IQ shitskins. I hate how we western ethnics are the same race and descended from these uneducated subhuman trash

Ya, I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and I'd never reduce myslef to marrying a cousin.

OP sounds like some fake Hindu troll.
Hindus are subhuman too besides the wealthiest Hindus who are Hindu merely in name and live pseduo atheist lifestyle. all brown people are fucked. they can keep coping thinking being Hindu,Sikh, mulsim, Jain is different but to whites and other ethnics they see all brown people as subhuman tras. regardless of your status as a doctor, a CEO , your still a brown subhuman shitskin

Just have children with your own kin and raise abominations with weak genetics bro.

On the plus side your kids will be too retarded to know any of the pain of being an Incel
:feelshaha:

"rat people of Pakistan"
:feelspuke:
Fuuuuckkk

My nose kind of looks like theirs, no wonder I had this geezer ask me if I was pakistani years ago

JFL beyond fucking over

On a sidenote: give me your cousin
2148 94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back