Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other ethnicels in the West NEET because no employer wants to hire you?

terminal

terminal

Recruit
★★★
Ethnics get jobs much harder, especially if you are an ugly ethnic like me. Any other ethnicels living in the West NEET because they can't get a job?

For the ethnicels who did get a job and are working, how did you get it?

My brother graduated in March 2019 and he still hasn't gotten a job. He's applied countless times and has had like two job interviews but nothing came out of it. He's an average-looking ethnic, though. It's a fact that ethnic males have a hard time getting a job. Ethnic females, on the other hand, can easily get one.

My brother graduated in March 2019 and he still hasn't gotten a job. He's applied countless times and has had like two job interviews but nothing came out of it. He's an average-looking ethnic, though. It's a fact that ethnic males have a hard time getting a job. Ethnic females, on the other hand, can easily get one.
1500+ applications and only 1 in person interview and no job.

Very brutal.
It's especially brutal when a female calls you up and you sound ugly to them and they decide not to give you the in person interview. HR is dominated by females who hate ethnic ugly men like me with a passion.

It's especially brutal when a female calls you up and you sound ugly to them and they decide not to give you the in person interview. HR is dominated by females who hate ethnic ugly men like me with a passion.
Are you gonna keep trying or plan a way to leave?

Are you gonna keep trying or plan a way to leave?
English is my first language man. I got owned for just existing in the West. Immigrants come here thinking it's gonna be a better life for them but then their kids get rejected or outcast by society at an early age. Especially for me since I grew up in a majority White area.I still remember the White girls who would go ewwww or run away from me in middle school for just existing.

Try to “whiten” your name and apply to places with Equal Opportunity.

English is my first language man. I got owned for just existing in the West. Immigrants come here thinking it's gonna be a better life for them but then their kids get rejected or outcast by society at an early age. Especially for me since I grew up in a majority White area.I still remember the White girls who would go ewwww or run away from me in middle school for just existing.

what kind of ethnic are you? Its pretty bad for ethnics in general but it varies based on what kind of ethnic you are

Friend has an MA, graduated in Sept 2017. Has only done temp jobs, part time work and voluntary. He was the smartest guy in our friend group, social skills is above average. Even moved cities to get a job in London - which has poor living standards for poverty-ridden ethnics from working class. Applied over 250 jobs and still not got a permanent job. Very brutal.

All that hard work, only to be snuffed out by racial discrimination.

Don't believe those who say its a competitive job market - it is partially. But when all your dumb autistic peers with shite grades already have graduate-level jobs, you know something's up.

Try to “whiten” your name and apply to places with Equal Opportunity.

Giga-advice.

Them jews sure pulled one over on ethnic parents! Sad lol.

I'll be in this position in a couple years.
Try to “whiten” your name
I guess this is the one good thing about coming from a Christian background.