Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other deformedcels here?

overbeforeitbegan

overbeforeitbegan

Deformed and sweaty
★★★
I am not talking just sub5 here but people like me who are medically ugly.

I have graves disease, as a result my eyes are really bulging. Even my parents had no pictures of me from school or anything like that.

I am 34 and its all downhill from here. I have had children ask me what's wrong with me in the supermarket before and not known what to say, foids look at me with pity or worse, try to hide their pity.

It's a different world when you look like an actual freak or monster. I have never been past the interview stage for any job. Autistic and massively high inhib, it's over

It's never began for you. Sorry about that brocel

No I am not technically deformed

Just searched grave disease on google. Brutal, my condolences, man.

Just searched grave disease on google. Brutal, my condolences, man.
Mine isn't quite as severe as some of the photos of the bloodied eyes etc, but I'd be sub5 without it anyway probably

Your genetics were just cursed from birth
My parents were not lookers but they found each other. I thought it could happen for me early on, but that window has passed now

That is brutal. Im actually deformed too but in a very different way, the finger bones on my left hand are thicker than on my right hand. Thankfully it is not that noticeable but Im very insecure about it so I always put my left hand in the pocket

That is brutal. Im actually deformed too but in a very different way, the finger bones on my left hand are thicker than on my right hand. Thankfully it is not that noticeable but Im very insecure about it so I always put my left hand in the pocket
As far as deformities go, at least that one is semi interesting. I knew a man with no thumbs at school and even he has a gf now

That's brutal.

I have acne scars and I'm bald, so I'm actually ugly, but not exactly deformed. But either way women treat me like I'm a monster. I'm not even a human being in their eyes

My body is deformed but not my face. I'm sorry buddy boyo. That's beyond brutal

I was born with a unilateral cleft lip and palate, it fucked up my teeth and maxilla but it's surgerymaxxable so it doesn't seem as bad as graves eyes ngl

That's brutal.

I have acne scars and I'm bald, so I'm actually ugly, but not exactly deformed. But either way women treat me like I'm a monster. I'm not even a human being in their eyes
Exactly how it feels. Like I'm another species entirely.

I have graves disease, as a result my eyes are really bulging. Even my parents had no pictures of me from school or anything like that.

I am 34 and its all downhill from here. I have had children ask me what's wrong with me in the supermarket before and not known what to say, foids look at me with pity or worse, try to hide their pity.

It's a different world when you look like an actual freak or monster. I have never been past the interview stage for any job. Autistic and massively high inhib, it's over
being asian should count but it isnt medically, so I’m on the fence

Being a certain race doesn't compare to having actual deformities
Just a couple hours ago my mother dragged me out to a family friends party and the family friends daughter hugged everyone when they arrived one after the other. When she got to me she fist bumped me

Made me want to rope immediately

Rough, when are you getting surgery? Can you cover it with facial hair?
They initially stitched everything up when I was an infant, and the scar on my lip isn't a huge deal to me anymore (I got asked about it a lot as a kid but nowadays my moles and acne scars are more noticeable). The problem is that a cleft palate causes the maxilla to not grow forward enough and fucks up your teeth, so I have an underbite+cross bite and a missing canine. I'm still young enough to be under my parents' insurance, so I'm getting surgery to advance the maxilla and do a bone graft on the cleft at the start of next year. I have plenty of other fails, but at least I'll be able to chew properly and show my top teeth when I smile.

I have a disproportionate nose which makes me look retarded. I've been asked plenty of times in highschool if i am diagnosed with autism or something like that. On top of that, i have a chest problem called "pectus carinatum" that makes me feel embarrassed whenever i would take my shirt off.

Yeah i have got a deformed face but i need surgery surgery will fix me

i have FAS if that counts

I suppose i have a big keloid scar on my right ear don`t think it`s essentially a deformity