Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other chad experiments i can do?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I've done pedo, misogynist, hiv, domestic violence, racist chad.
Are there any other ideas I can do that I can do to push it further so they want chad?

Why don’t you ever do Tyrone?

Anyways uh rapist chad?

hummm, maybe you can test if dick size matters by having him say like 3'inch dick in bio. Not really catfist tho, but could be fun for the DIckcels out there.

hummm, maybe you can test if dick size matters by having him say like 3'inch dick in bio. Not really catfist tho, but could be fun for the DIckcels out there.
3 inch dick is kinda pushing it how about 4 or 5

3 inch dick is kinda pushing it how about 4 or 5
dude, 5 is like average, try 4, maybe 3.5. My guess is it will not stop girls at all. or you could say 4, but then i dms say its 3 and that you lied cus you felt insecure.

rapist chad sounds good

I already tried Tyrone in my area it didn't work.
Ok rapist chad what should the bio be about?
Something about how he’s been convicted of rape and the number of women he’s raped.

Are there any other ideas I can do that I can do to push it further so they want chad?

Make sure the first thing you say is something related to raping them. Just flat out ask if you can rape them as an ice breaker, kek.

Friendless loser autist and framecel Chad.

Impotent Chad.

Anal rapist ex-convict

Chad who murdered people but got free because of rich dad

aspegers chad

Why didn't Tyrone work, he's Tyrone

Because just be black theory is a myth.
Only a select few Stacies have jungle fever. Most women do not want to fuck a nigger from Tinder. Let alone a Tyrone "rapist", "child molesting", "HIV ridden" catfishing one.

Bitter virgin Chad.
That would be the ultimate blackpill, as fucktears insists that the incel mindset is what's keeping us alone.

Bitter virgin Chad.
That would be the ultimate blackpill, as fucktears insists that the incel mindset is what's keeping us alone.
Lol

submissive cuck chad

he wants a girl to shove black dildos up his ass

Cow molester zoophile chad

Only a select few Stacies have jungle fever. Most women do not want to fuck a nigger from Tinder. Let alone a Tyrone "rapist", "child molesting", "HIV ridden" catfishing one.

How low were the matches, x matches in x days

Exactly tinder is for white chads only everybody should know this by now

I got an idea, try making a chad that has a blackpilled world view with the extra misogyny added on top, mention incels and feeling bad for them, tell her they are a marginalized group, this ought to be sensational, keep us updated if you do.

How about underage Chad? Put the account at 21, and tell your matches that your real age is 16 or 17. See if they’re still willing to meet up with him for sex. That would be a huge blackpill.

How about underage Chad? Put the account at 21, and tell your matches that your real age is 16 or 17. See if they’re still willing to meet up with him for sex. That would be a huge blackpill.
Another thing. If you managed to pull this off, there’s no way CuckTears could possibly rebuke something like this. Pedophile roasties and Stacies? Probably one of the biggest blackpills of all time!

Another thing. If you managed to pull this off, there’s no way CuckTears could possibly rebuke something like this. Pedophile roasties and Stacies? Probably one of the biggest blackpills of all time!

No cope I feel this would be harder to pull off for the sake of women having so many options, but ofc (some) incels or even men in general would smash a 16/17 yo jb because of how tough it is for even <6 men. I do wanna see the results, though

Using a Tyrone I found on Reddit for my tinder thing, I've got 16 matches rn in 2/3 days, I'd have over 50 if I swiped in everyone though, one I mentioned I was 17(she's 22) and says she duet even notice the age! Brutal black pill, it was all about his face

Holy shit you guys are giving me some good ideas. But I tried the underage chad once and my profile got reported.
I'll try it again.
Make sure you guys dm me some bios and I'll apply it.

Holy shit you guys are giving me some good ideas. But I tried the underage chad once and my profile got reported.
I'll try it again.
Make sure you guys dm me some bios and I'll apply it.
I’m sure we’d all love to see the results of a successful underage Chad experiment. This is how we’ll show CuckTears that we’re 100% right.

Like this.

Women abuser Chad who got sent to prison for 5 years for beating the shit out of his old gf.
3 inch dick Chad.
Rapist Chad.
Fetish Chad (give him a pissing or scat fetish or something.)
Animal abuser Chad (stomps on kittens heads)
Misogynist Chad (hates and exploits women in bio)
Homophobic Chad
Erectile dysfunction Chad

Just a few good ideas...:feelstrash:

I mean the teachers fucking students is the closest we got
This could be even bigger than that. Pedo roasties willing to fuck a minor on a dating app just because he’s hot? I’m not sure if it would be the biggest blackpill, but it would definitely be huge.

A Chad who only gets aroused from choking women.

Bitter virgin Chad.

I've done it for myself only though.

Try a non NT Chad