Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other bracescels?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
My teeth are fucked. It stops hurting after a while, but I'm not allowed to drink soda / energy drinks. Though I still do with a straw :feelsdevil:

What does soda do to your teeth that they banned it?

I had braces in middle school.

I used to have braces and my teeth were straight for a short while, but then one of my bottom wisdom teeth grew in a weird area and because of that, it pushed the teeth further to the center and one of my front teeth went behind.

Yea I do, I get them removed next month

I had braces and after they were removed my teeth almost returned to their original positions :feelsrope:

I paid a bit extra for invisalign, still a big hassle but at least I can take them out and eat/drink what I want.

Will always look bad tbh, but just wanted a corrected bite and healthy gums. I should be finished in another 6 months.

Attachments

• MORPHING_5577969452208674192.mp4
    412.1 KB
Last edited:
I got them this past July, will get em off spring 2024 I think

My teeth are jacked and I never could scrape up the money for orthodontics in my bluepilled youth. Maybe life will be slightly less intolerable for you once they’re off? Would be interested to know.

Yea I have them and I should be getting jaw surgery here soon. I'm just waiting for my insurance card to come in so I can start setting things up.

my bottom teeth are crooked, but i never got braces

Too poor to get braces

Yeah I had them for over a year now + powerchains on braces makes it extra hell sometimes

I also I don’t care what my dentist says about eating certain food, I’ll still eat and drink anything and still don’t have any concerning issue regarding with my braces tbh.

I had braces for about a year, my teeth are straight now and were very crooked before, obviously this won't help my inceldom but I feel much more confident smiling