Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other Battlefield 1cels?

absurd

absurd

Greycel
it ony runs on community servers now i love the game been playing since a young teen anyone else play?

I only played the campaign

I used to play it a lot, now I cant because I dont pay amy monhtly online subscription and I dont have a PC. My teen memories are mostly there tho

Too bad they guy on the cover had to be a nig :feelswhat:

no but i played battlefield 3 like a shit ton of time in the past even tho i played it at the lowest settings possible.
i finished the campaign probably ten times just due to how good the game is, but i never tried BF 1, pretty sure it's amazing since all the reviews are praising the game

Yes- great fucking shooter alongside Battlefield 1 & 3, kinda hard to play now since Xbone servers have died down somewhat, but still you can find the occasional good match.

I only played the campaign
You mean war stories? Those were fun but I wish they did more. Why you never play online?

Yes it's one of the only games I play

Never played it.

Ultimate trucel trait: online games run like shit for you cause your third world country ass can’t handle playing on Frankfurt with over 200 pings against the 6’3 Aryan chads over there.

I do! Tho i mostly moved on to bf5.
Any bf5 players here??

I used to play in 2016

I do! Tho i mostly moved on to bf5.
Any bf5 players here??
That feministgame? I havent touched it since 2021 and i only played it an hour after buying it for 4 dollar on a steam sale, It was that bad, They truly do hate the white man to the MAX!

That feministgame? I havent touched it since 2021 and i only played it an hour after buying it for 4 dollar on a steam sale, It was that bad, They truly do hate the white man to the MAX!
I know,but bf1 got boring after a while. Besides,woman characters mean I can get to kill them all :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (In GTA 5)

I know,but bf1 got boring after a while. Besides,woman characters mean I can get to kill them all :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (In GTA 5)
Women complain about female harassment but want women in FPS games, DOesnt realize we can actually kill them, Them complain but equality has aleredy been served JFL

DELETE IT, THAT GAME HATES THE WHITE MAN TO THE MAX!!!!! LUCKILY THE GAME WAS ON SALE FOR 5 DOLLAR I TESTED IT AND IT SUCKED, LEAVE IT IN THE DIRT WHERE THE REST OF THE POST WALL ROASTIES ROT!

DELETE IT, THAT GAME HATES THE WHITE MAN TO THE MAX!!!!! LUCKILY THE GAME WAS ON SALE FOR 5 DOLLAR I TESTED IT AND IT SUCKED, LEAVE IT IN THE DIRT WHERE THE REST OF THE POST WALL ROASTIES ROT!
Embrace battlefield 2

Embrace battlefield 2
That was a good game, My first real FPS game was call of duty 1 the 2nd was Battlefield 3 on the PS3, The PS3 had blu ray so that was badass!

Yeah well this post encouraged me to fully bf1maxx again thank you brocel

it ony runs on community servers now i love the game been playing since a young teen anyone else play?
Yes, I do.