Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other bald guys here?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Domesticating wolves was a mistake
★★★★★
I'm 26 and still i'm not norwooding ( actually my dad has great genetics in this aspect )

I'm 26 and still i'm not norwooding ( actually my dad has great genetics in this aspect )
Same. My dad is in his 50s and still have hair lol. It's weird how people started balding in their teens these days.

I''m already so subhuman. If I start balding I'm going to go the nearest beach and jump into the water.

Same. My dad is in his 50s and still have hair lol. It's weird how people started balding in their teens these days.
Honestly one of few good genetics i truly have, still long haired blondcel; :feelscry:

Honestly one of few good genetics i truly have, still long haired blondcel; :feelscry:
I wish I was a ginger like my elder brother, I have shit dark brown hair, I wouldn't complain if I was good looking.

But since, I'm ugly, I would much rather be very pale and ginger like my brother.

I wish I was a ginger like my elder brother, I have shit dark brown hair, I wouldn't complain if I was good looking.

But since, I'm ugly, I would much rather be very pale and ginger like my brother.
Wouldn't that be worse

Wouldn't that be worse
I would look whiter, so no. I'm ugly anyway, so might as well look whiter. But I have dark green eyes, so It's not very bad.

I'm norwood 3 but only in the front hairline or w/e. I have thick hair in the back.

I am bald in the making. My hairline right now is not going to differentiate between forehead and head.

started balding at early 20s. if your grandpa from mom side is bald, they you are most likely fucked.
my younger brother also started balding at early 20s. thanks for great genes, mom!

My temples are gone and my forehead is high anyway. But it never really begun even when I had a better hairline.

I'm getting mogged even on incel forums. Could it be more over