Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other 3rdworldshithole cels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I feel pretty alone getting mogged by the developed 1stworld cels. Also 1st and 3rdworldcels can barely relate to each other except on inceldom.

I feel exactly the same. And yes, I'm from India

I feel exactly the same. And yes, I'm from India
We get regurlarly mogged by 1stworld cels and their chad economies.

Yeah I know. There should be a dedicated sub forum for 3rdworldcels but not gonna happen cuz not too many of us here.

kind of but won't specify

I live in Geneva (Monaco during summer).

USA is on it's way to 3rd world quality of life.

Not guenuine third world country cel but I live in some former colony that is still under mainland controle. Infrastructure and public services are third world tier here.

:feelskek:
Honestly, it already is. When I watch news stuffs from USA, it looks worse than Russia as it was depicted in 1980 anti USSR hollywood propaganda.

Not guenuine third world country cel but I live in some former colony that is still under mainland controle. Infrastructure and public services are third world tier here.

Honestly, it already is. When I watch news stuffs from USA, it looks worse than Russia as it was depicted in 1980 anti USSR hollywood propaganda.
Would your location be better if colonizers returned and ruled?

Would your location be better if colonizers returned and ruled?
They kinda still rule, but they don't give a shit much. And there's a lot of corruption here, just like in most former colonies though. The situation could only get better if the governement was more present and actually fought local mafias. Most people here want more governement too.

Chad economies? Bro I had to be homeless two times and I was just 18 living with my mom. If anything our economy has depleted. If anything we will become the new India. Just with incel cumskins this time

I feel pretty alone getting mogged by the developed 1stworld cels. Also 1st and 3rdworldcels can barely relate to each other except on inceldom.
Kind of. I lived in usa 95% of life. But total time i have spent in curry land is probably 2 years plus or so. Also spent 1 day in legitimate slum/jugi to understand the poor currycel condition further.
Yeah I know. There should be a dedicated sub forum for 3rdworldcels but not gonna happen cuz not too many of us here.
Noticed when i was in curryland, lots of the men there are delusional, unironically think slaying white jb pussy is possible while being 5'5 shitskin midget. They also often overestimated how good america is, or were excessively nationalist (Modicels)
Im from luxembourg.
Fuck u rich cel
jk
Ye this is true, but i have seen legit thirdworld shithole, even south side nigger chicago or detroit have ways to go before they can become as subhuman shit as curryland slums

USA def has shithole tier stuff, but trust me real indian slums are alot worse than shittiest part of usa. I have slept in one for a day to understand the experience
Chad economies? Bro I had to be homeless two times and I was just 18 living with my mom. If anything our economy has depleted. If anything we will become the new India. Just with incel cumskins this timE
First world economies are definitely shit but curryland is alot worse. I spent 1-3 months finding a good job outta college in usa. While my curru cousin in curryland spent 1 year jobless and has same major I do, he had to do unpaid internships and do alot of projects before getting a job which pays less than 1/5 my salary in usd.

Last edited:
First world economies are definitely shit but curryland is alot worse. I spent 1-3 months finding a good job outta college in usa. While my curru cousin in curryland spent 1 year jobless and has same major I do, he had to do unpaid internships and do alot of projects before getting a job which pays less than 1/5 my salary in usd.
Hopefully the situation changes for the better in curryland ngl
Moneymaxxing is the only legit reason for ethnic guys to come to western countries tbh

Hopefully the situation changes for the better in curryland ngl
Moneymaxxing is the only legit reason for ethnic guys to come to western countries tbh
Ye curryland is def better for currycels, easier to fit in and feel more at home tbh. I wasn't height mogged as often, felt connection with the Homeland. But again the salary there is shit, ugly ass fuck environment in the cities, countryside is decent looking but again shit salary.

Do Americans qualify has 3rdworldcels now?