Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other 25+ cels that haven't met a female since high school?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Just looking to see if anyone else has this specific feel. The last time I met a new female on an actual name basis was in my junior year of high school, which is beginning to look like a decade ago. In the few years I was in college, females would only strictly talk to me if I was forced to be their group partner.

I don't know how all these incels that are constantly getting rejected even meet females. I don't even have that opportunity. Maybe they're just a higher tier of incel.

don't even plan on living past this year jfl

Do coworkers count ?

Just looking to see if anyone else has this specific feel. The last time I met a new female on an actual name basis was in my junior year of high school, which is beginning to look like a decade ago. In the few years I was in college, females would only strictly talk to me if I was forced to be their group partner.

I don't know how all these incels that are constantly getting rejected even meet females. I don't even have that opportunity. Maybe they're just a higher tier of incel.
yeah I have the same thing, I can't even really get rejected because everything social has fallen apart and the only way to be around chicks is if you muscle your way in with some kind of cold approach
I still forced it a few times, but it was a shitshow like you'd expect, nobody wants that in real life

we need an oldcel megathread ngl

Does family count? :feelsugh:

Been outta high school for 14 years, haven't met anyone new, much less women.

don't even plan on living past this year jfl
Become an alcoholic instead
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

High school and college are your only chance at ascension, unless you are chad of course

25 here, last time I spoke to a female informally was 12 years ago or so.

No I meet females all the time. I finished uni at 22 had the chance to meet foids and still do. I'm 25 now and the jobs I've had enables me to meet people regularly, they have allowed me to meet foids but only on a temp basis - I see them, speak to them and then they're gone like the wind. No different with guys I meet tbh. Not really a female vs male thing imo. If you're constantly meeting guys you're either gay or living in a dead-end work-life routine with males.

Uh, hi.
Not proud of it.

I think many of them are larpers or just randomly approach.
I'm 20 and last time i met a female was about 3 years ago tbh

i never even met a foid in high school

"Since" high school?

outside of family and my job worker (who i am forced to talk with for neetbux), i haven't spoken to another foid irl since i was about 15 and foids have always avoided talking to me unless they have to. the last girl i tried building a relationship with and asking out didn't want anything to do with me but i was too autistic (bluepilled) to actually catch on until one of her male friends would keep hitting me and putting me in headlocks until i got the "message" i wasn't wanted. you're lucky if a foid tolerated your presence you got partnered up with them lol. i dropped out of school and have been a shut in for over a decade now. i tried to date some online foids during these years, showed my picture to one and she uploaded it to a google wall with a bunch of other uglies, but these past couple of years i just bully online foids now lol

i used to play volleyball on a coed team years ago and that was the last time i had any sort of interaction with new women. I've gone years now without meeting new ones. It's just hard to be open and talk to new people as you age, even more so when you're as disgusting as most of us are.