Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any one here ever been bullied by foids while you were minding your business

Yes and i ended up calling her a whore and she broke down crying

yeah in high school these two foids came over to me while I was just reading. Both of them were really attractive, one blonde and brunette, the brunette was VERY attractive. It was a smaller highschool so they already knew I was like a non neurotypical, they never ever spoke to me out of their own choice. But I guess that day was the day. They came over giggling and acting like fucking children and asking me "so how are you :)" and then looking amused when I had the most basic response and answering nervously about the book I was reading. It's like they knew that I was a nervous bluepilled non neurotypical wreck, I felt like I was a zoo animal. They came over to poke and prod at me, get a laugh, then immediately fucked off to go worship some chad in our grade or something I presume. Didn't feel that bad at the time but now I know exactly what was happening those fucking bitches

Yea, women hate ugly men

Women acting mean towards ugly people; nothing new.

yup was always accused of staring and crushing on girls. Got told “ewww” and was ignored when working with foids. I also was told by a foid that nobody likes me

yes girls were talking about rating guys around the room and when they got to me they betted i would be the one at 30 years old who would still have no first kiss and seems like theyre gonna be right

I get laughed at in public randomly often