Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any oldcels remember the time when landwhales were frowned upon?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Like 10 or more years ago. It used to be ugly poor stupid manlets only for landwhales. And they'd get bullied constantly. I remember in hs the only thing below nerd truecel like me was landwhale. Now all foids are on the same team, the team of fucking Chad for free and making betas pay for it. I would've giga mogged a landwhale 12 years ago, now I can't even get one and I've tried :dafuckfeels: I mean they're still trying to lose weight I guess but it doesn't really matter they get pumped and dumped all the same

Yeah even in the 2000s it was that way.
It changed in the 2010s.

it was normal even in 2012 and I am a youngcel

Social media is powerful.
It's ruined everything for the average guy.
I don't care that it has exposed the way foids really think. Yeah we know that now. So what?
Everyone just accepts it and thinks things won't get worse but they keep getting worse.

When it isn't about mogging and social proof, social media has largely become a platform to shit on ugly males for doing embarassing things or holding the "wrong" kind of views.
It's also bleeding into all other aspects of life like career and reputation and negatively affecting them for nonchad males.

I would say I don't and because no one put any thought on them. Not even a little. There was no frowning.

Wanna say you probably have to go back to the 90s. Once we got the 2000s and we moved on from tits to ass, landwhales took over the thiccc/curvy moniker.

And skinny was seen as attractive among foids. Now it's all about being thicc and the stupid bodybuilding/gym culture.

In the 90's and 2000's landwhales were frowned upon, shamed, bullied, shunned, left out of dating and outright humiliated. I can remember witnessing landwhales being ruthlessly bullied in my years of school. To think that it's all changed in the 2010's wow. No telling what 2020's will bring.

In the 90's and 2000's landwhales were frowned upon, shamed, bullied, shunned, left out of dating and outright humiliated. I can remember witnessing landwhales being ruthlessly bullied in my years of school. To think that it's all changed in the 2010's wow. No telling what 2020's will bring.
Trannys and poly

Trannys and poly

Ya a lot of guys who have a strong desire for a loving male/female relationship, but because they are sub 7/10 males, they are going tranny or being the 'straight' guys who date trannies. It used to be guys just went gay.

When I go out more and more I notice dating/couples is just Chads & Stacies. Endless numbers of single Beckies, but that doesn't mean they will ever settle for less than a Chad.

it was normal even in 2012 and I am a youngcel

Now it's all about being thicc and the stupid bodybuilding/gym culture.
NGL it has it's place
daf6d3f64905450df5b0cea585717bb6.jpeg
3f81d423b328813bfeffa48cd77d386f.jpg
sample_b20a8a6cdbd27d5c9f77e3d6afc77b71.jpg
e98c163926af5dd7f50662cd32342f9e.jpg
caf55efd9c4102c6141dfe00c2c5167a.png
sample_057b457dd9d06cfd7d10eebb98118c3f.jpg
fb2c66eb2820bd191ebaf39dd30f0421.jpg
sample_32da2732f366ec287fba82ecca608112.jpg
sample_e170def968d743a211da9f0d9a13888c.jpg
d847dae562f09895dee4ccd6b6347c6f.jpeg
741264bb303ba56c92aecbb1cd9fd560.jpeg
8afabf9b8f0b2b3c64706fc28b569c4f.jpg
wonder_loli_by_axelrar_ddbdg5r-pre.jpg
wonder_loli_by_kiritzugu_de688gm-350t.jpg
jordan-davis-carter-wonderfully-loli.jpg
48d57a4ccc08add71256a8c2e72afd4f.png
images
images
images
1525188563193.jpg
sample-3c388d0f53f7810da92dcfd8bf4ef093.jpg
sample-698758dfee91c753ed06ef562c1ded29.jpg

Last edited:
High IQ post. Landwhales need to resume their rightful place at the bottom of the hierarchy.

landwhale <<<<< inkwel

It's ruined everything for the average guy.
I don't care that it has exposed the way foids really think. Yeah we know that now. So what?
Everyone just accepts it and thinks things won't get worse but they keep getting worse.

When it isn't about mogging and social proof, social media has largely become a platform to shit on ugly males for doing embarassing things or holding the "wrong" kind of views.
It's also bleeding into all other aspects of life like career and reputation and negatively affecting them for nonchad males.
This. Social media is literally a platform people use to mog others. That’s literally it.

This. Social media is literally a platform people use to mog others. That’s literally it.
I used to think at least social media exposing how foids really think and act was a net positive but the mogging and networking part of social media has been utterly detrimental to the average male.
Enough to outweigh that benefit.
And at the time I didn't forsee most people just accepting the way foids really act and doubling down on treating guys terribly.
You live and you learn Ig.

I used to think at least social media exposing how foids really think and act was a net positive but the mogging and networking part of social media has been utterly detrimental to the average male.
Enough to outweigh that benefit.
And at the time I didn't forsee most people just accepting the way foids really act and doubling down on treating guys terribly.
You live and you learn Ig.
Simps are just as bad as foids tbh. No one wants to stand up to foids because everyone wants to fuck them jfl.

Same with gays and trannys tbh
legit. just 10 years back hating on fags and trannies was normal and encouraged. yet the Jews in merely 10 years have made it completely ostracized. in one generation they have made this degeneracy acceptable.

Simps are just as bad as foids tbh.
Depends tbh
Simps that are content with just sucking up to foids but not whiteknighting or coming to their defense are just a fact of life.

It's the simps that insist on whiteknnighting for foids and trying to prove they are one of the "good" guys that are as bad as foids imo.

No one wants to stand up to foids because everyone wants to fuck them jfl.
No it's more pathetic than that.

If sex was the motivation then the bad returns on sucking up to foids resulting in sex would have caused most of them to stop a long time ago.
No they live for the mere approval of foids.
Something as small as a "thank you :)" is enough for them to side with foids and shit on guys foids don't like.

I know that sounds extremely pathetic but just think that it isn't just straight guys that whiteknight but gay guys too. Sex as the motivator doesn't explain why gay guys also suck up to foids.
Imo it's rooted in the need for too many guys to prove they are the "better man".

Depends tbh
Simps that are content with just sucking up to foids but not whiteknighting or coming to their defense are just a fact of life.

It's the simps that insist on whiteknnighting for foids and trying to prove they are one of the "good" guys that are as bad as foids imo.

No it's more pathetic than that.

If sex was the motivation then the bad returns on sucking up to foids resulting in sex would have caused most of them to stop a long time ago.
No they live for the mere approval of foids.
Something as small as a "thank you :)" is enough for them to side with foids and shit on guys foids don't like.

I know that sounds extremely pathetic but just think that it isn't just straight guys that whiteknight but gay guys too. Sex as the motivator doesn't explain why gay guys also suck up to foids.
Imo it's rooted in the need for too many guys to prove they are the "better man".
In other words, it’s over.

This was bound to happen given the fact that more and more people are becoming fat. 2/3 of Americans were already obese in early 2000s. No wonder fat acceptance became a thing the moment progressives gained steam
Social media is powerful.
Obama Presidency

legit. just 10 years back hating on fags and trannies was normal and encouraged. yet the Jews in merely 10 years have made it completely ostracized. in one generation they have made this degeneracy acceptable.

Two and a Half Men would never be able to air today.

i'd say it started around 2014-2016 before that i made fun of them and i didn't get hate for it

Yeah i remember
you got made fun of if you went for a fatty
now if you DON'T go for a fatty, then you are seen as volcel and a sexist

Already here

If the media associates poly couples with good looking men and women like they are doing now instead of dysfunctional soyboys orbiting a landwhale then that's likely.

The stigma against polygamy is already falling in many places and laws are being changed accordingly.

it's weird because we've had shitty social media sites as far back as 2002, really gaining ground in 2006-2008 :waitwhat:
LiveJournal, MySpace and for the goths VampireFreaks :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

It's amazing how quickly the narrative flipped too. One day they're openly mocked and ridiculed for being ugly and unhealthy, the next they're praised as being beautiful and healthy. They even took over the sports illustrated swimsuit edition. the Victoria's secret fashion show is gone and the business in tatters. And on and on. And the strange thing is that now it's perfectly acceptable to shame a thin woman for her body and looks, but you can't publicly say anything bad about fat woman.

i'd say it started around 2014-2016 before that i made fun of them and i didn't get hate for it
That's around the time the thicc meme started taking off imo
@BummerDrummer another example of simping in rap culture.
Yeah i remember
you got made fun of if you went for a fatty
now if you DON'T go for a fatty, then you are seen as volcel and a sexist
Now it's called thicc not fat.

It's amazing how quickly the narrative flipped too. One day they're openly mocked and ridiculed for being ugly and unhealthy, the next they're praised as being beautiful and healthy. They even took over the sports illustrated swimsuit edition. the Victoria's secret fashion show is gone and the business in tatters. And on and on. And the strange thing is that now it's perfectly acceptable to shame a thin woman for her body and looks, but you can't publicly say anything bad about fat woman.
Same with white women versus ethnic women imo.
All ethnic women are considered stunning and beautiful while many white women are called Karens and people make fun of how fast they age.

I still frown at them

Early 2000s expectations were different for everyone.

I think the reason why women encourage this shift is either a) a growing number of obesity. When the majority is fat, the simplest thing to handle this problem is to normalize it. b) have other body flaws which they don't want anxious about c) growing feminism with greed for power and shaming of men. Men want skinny thin girls, who want please their man? Booo.

I remember. The most concerning thing about the 2000s is the amount of degenerate shit piled on within ONLY 20 years. Basically a quarter of a lifetime and we’re already living in progressive dystopia

I think the reason why women encourage this shift is either a) a growing number of obesity. When the majority is fat, the simplest thing to handle this problem is to normalize it. b) have other body flaws which they don't want anxious about c) growing feminism with greed for power and shaming of men. Men want skinny thin girls, who want please their man? Booo.
tbh all it takes to convince normalcattle of something is jewing a couple obese foids' instagram numbers up to a million, then they'll think it's good :feelsLightsaber:

This last decade changed the world in such a way it's unreal, I sometimes can't believe it's real and it's happening.

tbh all it takes to convince normalcattle of something is jewing a couple obese foids' instagram numbers up to a million, then they'll think it's good :feelsLightsaber:
What do you mean with "jewing up"? Lying? Do you think they are fake numbers? BTW, I don't know much about instagram, but I thought that this was one of the places, which is also a bit hated because of superficial, stacymoddels and fakestacymodels?

I do, but then I grew up and realized that you're not a real man if you don't approve of a powerful fat and empowered woman

Like 10 or more years ago. It used to be ugly poor stupid manlets only for landwhales. And they'd get bullied constantly. I remember in hs the only thing below nerd truecel like me was landwhale. Now all foids are on the same team, the team of fucking Chad for free and making betas pay for it. I would've giga mogged a landwhale 12 years ago, now I can't even get one and I've tried :dafuckfeels: I mean they're still trying to lose weight I guess but it doesn't really matter they get pumped and dumped all the same
I came to see the end of the 90s and was the most politically incorrect era modern society has ever had. More than the 60s by far. Remeber, hip hop dissing bitches, dark humour, underground cuture, the begginings of internet without foids, no cucks around and so on...
I still can believe Im living this era, i was convinced after the 90s things were goig to be even more free. boy I was worng. by the early 2000 everything started to get fucked up allready
This last decade changed the world in such a way it's unreal, I sometimes can't believe it's real and it's happening.
In Spain has been going for more than a decade, 15 years to be exact, and just like you, most of the time I cannot believe the times im living and the things are happening, is like a dream you cannot wake up from

What do you mean with "jewing up"? Lying? Do you think they are fake numbers? BTW, I don't know much about instagram, but I thought that this was one of the places, which is also a bit hated because of superficial, stacymoddels and fakestacymodels?
finding an obese whore and giving her magazine and tv appearances to pump her numbers up even though she looks like aids. they can do it, the outrage would even increase the viewership potentially(normies are easily outraged but having this shit on a wall near you I'd understand)
6e4230f0-f1bf-11e9-bfef-579a5ec5d013

finding an obese whore and giving her magazine and tv appearances to pump her numbers up even though she looks like aids. they can do it, the outrage would even increase the viewership potentially(normies are easily outraged but having this shit on a wall near you I'd understand)
6e4230f0-f1bf-11e9-bfef-579a5ec5d013
Man, when you don't know the background you think from distance it's a warning ad for public health about the dangers of obesity, drug addiction, black poverty or single motherhood

I came to see the end of the 90s and was the most politically incorrect era modern society has ever had. More than the 60s by far. Remeber, hip hop dissing bitches, dark humour, underground cuture, the begginings of internet without foids, no cucks around and so on...
I still can believe Im living this era, i was convinced after the 90s things were goig to be even more free. boy I was worng. by the early 2000 everything started to get fucked up allready
the early internet was comfy as fuck. true nerd haven. even after foids started appearing they were bullied to shit for a while for their dogshit 'opinions' and were restricted to chat sites and apps