Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any oldcels remember "The Game" and that era when incels had hope

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★★
Circa 2010 when Neil Strauss' book was at it's peak and the PUA community and weirdo PUAs like "Mystery" were regarded as legitimate? Remember the ricecel and currycel in "Simple Pickup"?

I remember reading that entire dumbass book :feelsstudy: and trying it out at bars :feelsclown:.

Never had an opportunity to buy it because the shipping tax was outrageous but i had "How to be a 3% man" by Corey Wayne.

Yes. I remember it quite well.

Strauss and Mystery were w\e. I didn't buy "The Game", only the second book. PUA wasn't a magic pill but people strawman it a lot, and exaggerate how bad it is.

Simple Pickup was about more than just ascending.

The videos where one of them had an earpiece and the others told him to say retarded shit to girls were hilarious.

That's what approaching foids should be like, ideally.

i remember and i was reading roissy's blog (pointlessly because i had no social contacts)

honestly if you were going to try, that was the time, not now, but i won't pretend like it was good in 2010 because it really wasn't

especially in eastern europe there was this issue where little femoids were extremely nasty and aggressive and made it really obvious that they don't plan to wait for marriage, even when i was growing up in the very early 2000s. it only got worse from there but what a bad start.

Circa 2010 when Neil Strauss' book was at it's peak and the PUA community and weirdo PUAs like "Mystery" were regarded as legitimate? Remember the ricecel and currycel in "Simple Pickup"?

I remember reading that entire dumbass book :feelsstudy: and trying it out at bars :feelsclown:.

I've never liked PUA's, I've always hated them.

It was a a different era but I was like 12 in 2010 and was growing up alongside future tiktok whores so I never had hope

Hmm? We lack dyslexia, so we understand photos more easily. We also understand the purpose of muting someone and lying.

I've never liked PUA's, I've always hated them.

It was a a different era but I was like 12 in 2010 and was growing up alongside future tiktok whores so I never had hope

Good luck with that.

Strauss and Mystery were w\e. I didn't buy "The Game", only the second book. PUA wasn't a magic pill but people strawman it a lot, and exaggerate how bad it is.

Simple Pickup was about more than just ascending.

PUA's still endure to this day, they just don't use the term PUA anymore because of social stigma, they now go by "Redpillers" or "self-improvers", different names for the same beast.

the average eastern euro girl growing up in 2001 had a massive cock in her mouth by 8th grade maximum. fucked while being choked during summer vacation between middleschool and highschool at the latest.

imagine waiting another 5 years to give them flowers or tell them little pickup lines from the internet. yeah i'm sure they give a fuck about that.

PUA's still endure to this day, they just don't use the term PUA anymore because of social stigma, they now go by "Redpillers" or "self-improvers", different names for the same beast.
they make 1 billion videos where they talk over some crappy video of a woman complaining on tiktok and pretend like they're talking to her

never bought that pua shit. puahate and sluthate were brutal and based for exposing the truth

Nah I was never that bluepilled jfl.

The old PUAs are long retired at this stage. The new PUAs call themselves "dating coaches".

Redpill is something quite different imo. They don't talk about cold approaching at all.

The old PUAs are long retired at this stage. The new PUAs call themselves "dating coaches".

Redpill is something quite different imo. They don't talk about cold approaching at all.
Nah they evolved into looksmaxxing
they admit that looks are everything and they sell "programs" to reach your true potential :feelskek:
pretty clever scam tbh, don't requiere to interact with women and is long term (+5 years) to see results

The common sentiment in pickup is that it worked for normies back in 2010 but since dating apps got popular it's become a complete flop.

And that now they need red pill looksmaxxing because being a normie just doesn't cut it anymore for anything but rare social circle relationships and beta buxxing a post-wall promiscuous foid. No pickup line for your face/height when Chad is a swipe away on her phone.

A lot of the old pickup guys "found God" and retired because their shit wasn't working anymore JFL.

Last edited:
I'm skeptical it ever worked. It's just too easy to pay some foid to pretend to be into you. I fell for the PUA meme hard and sank a lot of time into it. If PUA really worked, then I'd have been qualified to be a top-tier coach, lmao.

I remember it very clearly. I remember good looking guys using it and getting success. the coaches were always
above average men or below average men using actors. There is only two things which gurantee attraction

- Status
- Looks

this is all.

I learns incel word from roosh v.