Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel any oldcel used to be youngcels in middle school or high or uni

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
Im a youngcel and i know this since middle school girls always hated me and treated me like trash i even remember sophomore year in english class we were reading a book and something about men and pigs comes out and the English teacher says all men are pigs and i say if thats so then if she breaths shes a thot,my broadies of course cheer me but some daddy issue white girl says im just like this cause no girl wants to hug me i end up humiliated by some of the basketcases. Now i thirst for revenge in the form of bodymaxx, richmaxx and status maxx.Do any of you have stories like this

Sounds like a cuckqueer tbh.
They have low verbal iq

What does that even mean?

Pin this thread.

I remember I used to be a jerk to women in high school and one day I was in history class and I remember I said something to one of the girls (the boys sat on one side and the girls the other) and then the female collective started making fun of my looks. I basically went to one which was 6' and told her that as a girl who was above 6' she had no right to judge people's looks, and that the girls in the class had "nothing to offer" even if I had the body of Adonis.

Lmao what the fuck is this thread? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmao what the fuck is this thread? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Download 1

So much information to decrypt, this is glorious.
It's like @nausea with verbal diarrhea.

Im sorry but
girl says im just like this cause no girl wants to hug me

That is not even a Kindergarten insult. Girls are kissing in kindergarten and making out by second grade. There is NO WAY that a sophomore in high school used this an insult. She would have said blow you or fuck you if this was a real story.

Im sorry but

That is not even a Kindergarten insult. Girls are kissing in kindergarten and making out by second grade. There is NO WAY that a sophomore in high school used this an insult. She would have said blow you or fuck you if this was a real story.
she did you think i have a reason to lie this was infront of the class outloud

Sounds like a cuckqueer tbh.
They have low verbal iq
Name includes the word "youngcel", joined in June and has 17 posts - two of them seperate threads about being a youngcel.

Seems like the average incels.is IQ tbh.

she did you think i have a reason to lie this was infront of the class outloud

I don't know if you have a reason to lie, but there is not much in your tale that makes sense.

I don't know if you have a reason to lie, but there is not much in your tale that makes sense.
ok tell me what makes no sense and ill rephrase it since i agree i posted this in such a horrible way

i think OP doesnt speak english as a first language.

ok tell me what makes no sense and ill rephrase it since i agree i posted this in such a horrible way

It's not your writing that doesn't make sense, it's that the dialogue you describe is not likely to be spoken by humans outside of your imagination.

English teacher says all men are pigs

This is realistic

i say if thats so then if she breaths shes a thot

This isn't a burn. It's just a collection of words plus youngcel insult slang.

girl says im just like this cause no girl wants to hug me

That's not an insult that a sophomore in high school would say to you in reality. It'd be much harsher.

Welcome to my world. I'm a 58 year old incel. I've been consistently rejected by women throughout my life.

Now i thirst for revenge in the form of bodymaxx, richmaxx and status maxx.Do any of you have stories like this
assuming this isnt LARP then moneymaxx boyo then use that money to push blackpill beliefs mainstream. if george soros can send millions of rapefugees to destroy europe without any consequences, you can definitely push blackpill without consequences if you have enough money and blackmail material.

It's not your writing that doesn't make sense, it's that the dialogue you describe is not likely to be spoken by humans outside of your imagination.

This is realistic

This isn't a burn. It's just a collection of words plus youngcel insult slang.

That's not an insult that a sophomore in high school would say to you in reality. It'd be much harsher.
i feel you but this was outloud in class with the teacher right there you think she would bring out sex

When you have 50 verbal iq :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Learn how to write in complete sentences, using capital letters and punctuation marks.

Yes, I would think most guys here were visibly incel in school.

Wymins get away with anything

This is wizard tier IQ. Impressive from a 12 year old junecel.

Name includes the word "youngcel", joined in June and has 17 posts - two of them seperate threads about being a youngcel.

Seems like the average incels.is IQ tbh.
Lol didn't check, sorry op tbh

Now i thirst for revenge in the form of bodymaxx, richmaxx and status maxx.Do any of you have stories like this

From my own experience, trying to get revenge at people by richmaxxing etc. and beeing more succesfull than them is a bad strategy, doesn't work and only makes your problems worse. If you go to college or start a job, you get a second chance to live a happy life. Take that chance and just forget the people you want to get revenge at. If you're a mentalcel try to build a satisfying social circle and enjoy what you have left of your youth instead. The problem with revengemaxxing is that those plans are often unrealistic, and revenge is eventually not a good enough motivator to achieve those plans.

Im a youngcel and i know this since middle school girls always hated me and treated me like trash i even remember sophomore year in english class we were reading a book and something about men and pigs comes out and the English teacher says all men are pigs and i say if thats so then if she breaths shes a thot,my broadies of course cheer me but some daddy issue white girl says im just like this cause no girl wants to hug me i end up humiliated by some of the basketcases. Now i thirst for revenge in the form of bodymaxx, richmaxx and status maxx.Do any of you have stories like this
You write like a lobotomite. It's over.