Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any oldcel having migraine?

jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran
★★★★
sometimes i feel pressure inside my head for few sec idk if this is migraine, brutal ngl :feelsrope:

I very rarely have headaches. I fasted at work today and got a headache that lasted for 2hrs or so, then it went away when i ate at home.

Try avoiding salt, coffee/chocolate and soy. Those are often culprits. I think the reason why so many normies can handle headaches nowadays is because they overconsume aspirin and ibuprofen and all those pain numbing medications, but they destroy their health even more in the process.

My whole family has migraines I hope I don't get them later in life. I had some vomit inducing ones though

I very rarely have headaches. I fasted at work today and got a headache that lasted for 2hrs or so, then it went away when i ate at home.

Try avoiding salt, coffee/chocolate and soy. Those are often culprits. I think the reason why so many normies can handle headaches nowadays is because they overconsume aspirin and ibuprofen and all those pain numbing medications, but they destroy their health even more in the process.
i see, its only few sec for me tbh but would be annoying for sure if it last hours.