Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of your parents have a active sex life? Like I'm talking lingerie, toys, kinks, roleplay, etc.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
If my mom wasn’t dead maybe.

My mother, probably not.
My father, probably yes.

i don't live with them but maybe mom.
father is a shitskin brown nigger who never managed to attract any woman in his life.
my mother is a xwhite passing woman who married my dad by arranged marriage and she's now past her prime.

father is a shitskin brown nigger who never managed to attract any woman in his life.
my mother is a very white passing woman who married my dad by arranged marriage and she's now past her prime.
She dislikes the man you became if so that’s grounds for defending your pride

My mom, probably (gross)

My dad, last time I checked, was trying to passport bro with some foid from The Phillipines. He never went there, but he was FaceTiming with her. Lmao he’s still not accepting that it’s over.

no, i'm pretty sure they've only had sex to breed. they don't even kiss each other.

my mother is a xwhite passing woman who married my dad by arranged marriage and she's now past her prime.
Is your mom hot? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I don't want to know

don't ask, don't tell policy

Did you ever catch them in the act before your mom passed away? :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
No, many jewish parents sleep with their kids.

Is your mom hot? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
hot asf
i wish i had some cousin or female relative that looked like my mom so i could get arranged marriage to.

You're a fakecel.

when i was a kid, my dad was a very fat faggot and i was the only fit male in the family so my mother would come to my bed and hug me at night and sleep next to my side.
she had very soft body. i would hug her the whole night and she won't even mind me getting closer and closer to her lol and putting my feets on her feets.
i would also press my body on her body to feel her boobs. or sometimes touch her neck.
i would definitely fuck my own mother if she calls me and ask me to come to her now.

Idk, probably not

I don't want to know. I went to visit my dad the other week, my uncle is living with him because he just got divorced raped and made homeless, I sleep in the room next to him and I could hear him banging some roastie all night, this mf is 60 years old and has a better sex life than me.

when i was a kid, my dad was a very fat faggot and i was the only fit male in the family so my mother would come to my bed and hug me at night and sleep next to my side.
she had very soft body. i would hug her the whole night and she won't even mind me getting closer and closer to her lol and putting my feets on her feets.
i would also press my body on her body to feel her boobs. or sometimes touch her neck.
i would definitely fuck my own mother if she calls me and ask me to come to her now.
:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

i don't know what the fuck does that mean tbh.
your mom can lose unconditional love for you if you turnout to be a massive failure

Not saying you will but you need to know that based on how you described your dad and his existence..l