Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any of you would like to help this 40 year old femcel ascend?

I would, getting in line now.

I'm horny af right now, sure why not.

I'm horny af right now, sure why not.

Thanks for the test...I'll explain to my fellowcels now:

Did you also lose your sexual urges and inability to visualize further fantasies or pleasant days?

Yes, Chico. I truly did, at least for now, mang :fuk:

Get well soon.

:feelsokman:

Ty, Chico :incel:

würde sie erst ab 60 nehmen

That tight pussy must be so good

We need to start a charity to help Chadless wamans

nope.i am not a chad

I'm guessing she's avoidant-dismissive or only likes Chad

Foreveralonewomen, or so called "femcels" jfl :feelsclown:

Sure if she's not chad-only and if she's not an used up whore. :feelshaha:

tumblr_mnc9l56n5f1qfuikbo1_400.gif

They misread the Standard Score.

Tee hee:

I was born as a very, very dark-skinned Blasian. Holes do not typically view my kind as "Intelligent", and they discriminate against me.

View attachment 618220

View attachment 618221

View attachment 618222

View attachment 618223

View attachment 618224

Her Reddit Dms after this post

hydrogen bomb explosion GIF

theyre role playing like us :feelsaww:

this isnt the only GTAV RP server :feelsthink:

bishes got their own :bigbrain:

0.2/10 bankrupt landwhale whose standards are set: FAMOUS BILLIONAIRE GIGACHAD --- ONLY.

I bet her inbox is like "999+ unread", also her instagram DMs, tinder matches, etc.

That subreddit was literally closed for a while because the foids there couldn't deal with the avalanche of so many relationship proposals flooding their inbox 24/7. It's insane.

0.2/10 bankrupt landwhale whose standards are set: FAMOUS BILLIONAIRE GIGACHAD --- ONLY.

I bet her inbox is like "999+ unread", also her instagram DMs, tinder matches, etc.

That subreddit was literally closed for a while because the foids there couldn't deal with the avalanche of so many relationship proposals flooding their inbox 24/7. It's insane.
40 years of chad only, not many foids are that consistent :feelsLSD:

Hope she ropes, fuckin slut.
The only help i can give to her is a more painful death if she desires to fully redempt herself through genuine punishment for all the guilts i'm sure she has being a foid.

ALSO, eventually, for the few that might forget:
Chad only
^this. Keep in mind THIS. That's the only reason she claims she never been anally creampied not even by a desperate nigger.

Even if they settle down, they still crave Chad cock.
they never cease to crave Chad cock.

one of the criteria a foid uses to "settle down" is how easy it would be to cuck her suitor with an eventual Chad.

this is why so many foids asked for so many divorces during the pandemic: by staying home with their husbands, they lost many opportunities to cuck the "dear hubby" in her workplace, or even with the milkman, neighbor, etc. An increase in partner vigilance has led to a decrease of these foids sexual satisfaction, which they counted on being able to satisfy behind their working husband's back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back