Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you who was decent looking but turned ugly ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I turned from a 7 at 16 years old, to then 6, to now 4 (I can post pics if you don't trust me).

Anyone on the same boat ?

I turned from a 7 at 16 years old, to then 6, to now 4 (I can post pics if you don't trust me).

Pm pics me
i went from 6 to 4. I was 6 before puperty. Before i got the droopy and long nose. My face also got much longer

agepill or orthodontist?

I will gimme 2sec.

Dude what happened to your lips like wtf. Botox?

You were like 5.5 and the before pic where ure standing and now... jesus your faced changed. Myb its the long hair that males your face appear different. Lol idk

I donr want to be mean but you were not rly a 6-7. (Atleast not in my rating system). Chico is 8 in my rating system

Your best feauture is your jawline. Very goo jawline and nice fwhr

when i was 10 i looked good, full head of hair, nice smile and no recessed chin. But then puberty came :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I was goodlooking as a kid. Puberty fucked me up.

Post pics then.

I was legit model tier when I was a kid (4-12'ish), i'm like a 6 max now.

Post pics then.

6? Nice, so many fakecels

I was a pretty good looking kid, popular with girls.

Puberty made me incel.

Yeah, if I looksmaxxed I'd be a 6 tops.
I'm usually just a 5.

Well stil fakecel. Whats your height and your age

I looked "good" during puberty, as many people compared my looks to Ted Bundy. However, I've strayed from my serial killer looks to just ugly.

Dude what happened to your lips like wtf. Botox?

You were like 5.5 and the before pic where ure standing and now... jesus your faced changed. Myb its the long hair that males your face appear different. Lol idk

I donr want to be mean but you were not rly a 6-7. (Atleast not in my rating system). Chico is 8 in my rating system

Your best feauture is your jawline. Very goo jawline and nice fwhr

When i say i was a 7-6, it's not according to "me", i never considered myself above average to be honest, but to girls. I dated girls who were a 6 easily at that time. (But chico would be a 9 in my rating system)

And no it's just natural change, no botox lol.

Thanks for the honest opinion.

Last edited:
Post pics then.

I can only mp them, not low inhib enough for directly posting.

I was shockingly ugly during childhood, obese during adolescence, and plain ol' unattractive since.

My younger brother (based on the compliments/treatment he received as a kid) was far more attractive as a kid, but then got fat thanks to my mother getting him addicted to junk food at an early age. Now he looks even worse than I do because I at least keep in shape.

i was as a child then i went through puberty and started fapping which accelerated my acne and gained a shitload of weight

I was shockingly ugly during childhood, obese during adolescence, and plain ol' unattractive since.

My younger brother (based on the compliments/treatment he received as a kid) was far more attractive as a kid, but then got fat thanks to my mother getting him addicted to junk food at an early age.

He can lose the fat tho.

He doesn't want to. He has given up on life and doesn't care to improve himself. Doesn't even shower or shave much.

I envy fatcels whose major defect is being fat.

They don't know how lucky they are.

I'd climb the fucking everest 3 times if it could make me just a 6.

I was a fat kid, adolescence took away the fat but made me look like a fuckin nerd (2/10), and then, from 20 to 24-25 y.o. i improved my look as much as i could (+ late bloom gens) and became a solid 3/10 (lol). Since i gave up i dont give a fuck about my looks, so im probably a 2.5 or 2/10 again. I just dont care..

cute kid till 6 then it went ogre with every passing year because of my fucked up tongue posture

I’ve always been ugly

I was the best looking boy in my class elementary school. My face just got more deformed in time.

There was some guy on lookism who made a big deal about that shit. I think his name was 'rigor mortis'

I went from extremely ugly (2/10) to only somewhat ugly (4/10) so I guess I'm happy about that

Anyone who has ever experienced this or anything similar, have experienced the blackpill. It's all looks. I had this at one point in my life back when I was transitioning from middle school to high school. I was halo'd so fuckin hard during that period. Everything after that and up til now is just plain sad.

pm me your pics bro. I hit my prime at around 14-15 id consider myself 6-7/10 now im 18 and I consider myself 4/10 at best, ill pm pics if you want

pm me, i'll tell you if you were right or not

Anyone who has ever experienced this or anything similar, have experienced the blackpill. It's all looks. I had this at one point in my life back when I was transitioning from middle school to high school. I was halo'd so fuckin hard during that period. Everything after that and up til now is just plain sad.
from halo to failo :feelscry:

Puberty fucking destroyed me. Not kidding, at 12 I was basically chad. Tall, handsome, broad shoulders, strong, huge hands, huge cock (for my age), the works. Three years later I was fat, short, ugly, small hands, cock... still quite big but that doesn’t matter at all if you’re an ugly manlet. It was over by the age of 15.