Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you wanna make an incel clan in the woods with me?

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
Pretty much around the year 2022 I plan on heading out to northern Michigan and living in a federal wilderness area. I’m a pretty experienced hunter/fisherman and enjoy building things so we’d do ok I think. I just need manpower basically. You have to be relatively smart (sorry IQcels) and be decently strong (sorry framecels). I need about 4-5 people and you need to be able to have some sort of transportation to meet me there when the time comes. There is a list of items you must provide yourself as well but we will get into that if you apply. Pm if interested

Raiding some cities would be a much better option.

Preparing for the economic collapse theory

The point of this is to escape this shit society and make at least a little somthing for ourselves, just stealing what we need defeats the purpose. This society doesn’t benefit us so we should drop out

tbh

I would be down, but I'd never step one foot in the ((United States of Jewmerica)).

>y'all
:y'all::y'all::y'all:

Yes, we'll move to Tahiti and light torches and set things on fire.

You will get completely fucked during the winter.

Y'all fundies say the darndest things :y'all:

This sounds fun. I’ll be 20-21 at the time so maybe. Just remind me when the time comes.

The point of this is to escape this shit society and make at least a little somthing for ourselves

Escapism is cucked. Everything in society belongs to men, so it belongs to us.

Escapism is cucked. Everything in society belongs to men, so it belongs to us.
The Jews have taken it from us son. All we can do now is illegally inhabit the Jews beautiful forest
This sounds fun. I’ll be 20-21 at the time so maybe. Just remind me when the time comes.
That’s why I’m waiting that long. Gotta be 21 to get my pistol. There is bear and moose and game wardens up there, no way I’m going without a .44 magnum lol

>join date
yeah good job infiltrator, you just want to go take some incels out into the woods and kill us (or worse)

If I wasn’t planning on roping by then I definitely go innawoods

>join date
yeah good job infiltrator, you just want to go take some incels out into the woods and kill us (or worse)

Being an Incel is like the purge. People can do whatever they want to an Incel and get away with it, even getting applauded for it.

inb4 this is a fed honeytrap

Lmao.'Building an incel clan' is the new version of 'attending a Klan rally together'
>Goes to a site populated with autistic hikkis often defamed as terrorists
>'Hey wanna build a paramilitary with me?'

Listen bud,this might work in Stormfront,but here? Good luck baiting antisocial autists with something like 'lets make a commune in Michigan'

Last edited:
High IQ, I definitely would join.

I've thought about doing this but after the military so I have some fieldcraft skills. I'd do it alone too.

Honestly though dude, something like this is already in place I think, except the guys aren't incels and the leader of the group is a sodomite. Check out the Wolves of Vinland.

I've thought about doing this but after the military so I have some fieldcraft skills. I'd do it alone too.

Honestly though dude, something like this is already in place I think, except the guys aren't incels and the leader of the group is a sodomite. Check out the Wolves of Vinland.

Bet those people hate incels.

Tbh bushcrafting interests me but I'd much rather do it alone or with a dog. I don't know why but I in nature I'd rather be alone than with company.

Bet those people hate incels.

Tbh bushcrafting interests me but I'd much rather do it alone or with a dog. I don't know why but I in nature I'd rather be alone than with company.
same tbh

On a related note, do any females want to go to an abandoned forest area to... Uhhmm.. escape society? Just say you're never coming back... Yeah that's fine.

Sounds like some gay homosexual shit