Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any of you stupid fucks still on tinder

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This is all you're doing, basically jestermaxxing as a meme at best, female validation maxxing at worst.

Foids get THOUSANDS of like a day, they literally use it to fish through likes

This is all you're doing, basically jestermaxxing as a meme at best, female validation maxxing at worst.

holy fuck

that's depressing

of course not

Kind of sums up the reality of 2020. This ugly cunt is dancing about all her tinder matches while her male looksmatch is wondering what the best way of killing himself would be.

Never tried and never will.
I do face to face approachs like the good ol days.
Fuck internet dating

I got banned for using a fake generated American phone number

They don't allow gorillas on tinder. It was never an option for me.

And this works??
Didn't worked for me so far but it's much better than Tinder(for non chad men) plus I don't even have time for all this online bullshit. Imagine taking selfies and pictures from various angles, picking the best one, posting them on Tinder and creating a bio and then swiping lift and right only to match with some Tranny JFL it's so fucking pathetic. If you are Sub7 and use Tinder then you are bluepill as fuck.

Real life approaching is far more superior. You get to know the outcome within seconds.(it's kinda risky as well but if you don't touch her and be ""respectfull"" than chances of her calling cops on you is almost 0 ). Plus if you are in a university STEM course and look average than chances of finding a looksmatch STEM girl is high( not guaranteed but still higher than Tinder that's for sure)

used tinder for about two months then deleted it and came to the conclusion I wasted over twenty dollars on a scam

Her looksmatchs corpse is floating down the rice paddies in Cambodia

Her looksmatchs corpse is floating down the rice paddies in Cambodia
Look at the rest of gets even worse, she has been validated so much not only can she make a tik tok, while I'm scared to go out without a hoodie and cap, she can make videos like this with her 7/10 friends

spzZZ3q.gif

Yeah, I'm doing a JBW experiment on Tinder and going to be as thorough as possible. Lemme know if you want to be updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back