Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any of you listen to The Smiths/Morrissey?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

U listen to smiths/morrisey

• Who?

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I heard 1 or 2 or their songs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Heard the songs and don't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the smiths n mozza

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I have listen to most of da albums/songs

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I do.

And I don't mean do you just listen to I Know It's Over and Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me.

I mean have you heard most of their songs/albums n stuff

Have got all The Smiths albums, A few Morrissey ones (Last one I brought was in 2004) a few books on them. Couple of rare magazines as well, think they are all still lying in the room above my old local pub that I used to bed down in. Now you've put that in my head I'm gonna see if I have any other of my shit up there, when I get out of rehab that is.

But yeah, great band. Alot of the lyrics are Incel-themed, but not in an angst-ridden way.

Have got all The Smiths albums, A few Morrissey ones (Last one I brought was in 2004) a few books on them. Couple of rare magazines as well, think they are all still lying in the room above my old local pub that I used to bed down in. Now you've put that in my head I'm gonna see if I have any other of my shit up there, when I get out of rehab that is.

But yeah, great band. Alot of the lyrics are Incel-themed, but not in an angst-ridden way.
Yeh Morrissey's last good album was years of refusal.

I don't like any of Johnny marrs solo albums.

A lot of their songs I relate to.

Weird how Morrissey is so isolated n everything when he's a 6 foot chad or used to be at least.

I got into them about 5 years ago, right before I saw the 'doomer' meme.

'I was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows i'm miserable now'.

The Cure is also really good and similar. 'Burn', 'Last Day Of Summer' etc.

Yeh Morrissey's last good album was years of refusal.

I don't like any of Johnny marrs solo albums.

A lot of their songs I relate to.

Weird how Morrissey is so isolated n everything when he's a 6 foot chad or used to be at least.
After 2004 I kinda lost interest, no particular reason, only one I can think of is I started drinking heavily that year as I turned 21. Hence why I'm in rehab now lol :feelskek: Marr is a great guitarist, never followed him after The Smiths though I think he played guitar with some band who had a U.S number 1 album about 10 years ago?? Without Morrissey was never the same though.

Yeah, he seems to have autistic traits as well.

I got into them about 5 years ago, right before I saw the 'doomer' meme.

'I was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows i'm miserable now'.

The Cure is also really good and similar. 'Burn', 'Last Day Of Summer' etc.
I can't get myself to like the cure because back in school all the edgy hipster cunts were obsessed with them.

Also haven't heard of a cure song with good lyrics.

Also I just don't like Robert Smith that much

Gunfighter Ballads :feelsLSD:

Yeah, he seems to have autistic traits as well.
Source

yeah man they have some good stuff

I can't get myself to like the cure because back in school all the edgy hipster cunts were obsessed with them.

Also haven't heard of a cure song with good lyrics.

Also I just don't like Robert Smith that much
Makes sense. This is a super depressing tune with pain that kind of reminds me of the Morrisey, found it from the doomer meme.

Morrissey is asexual and the most misanthropic singer ever, he actually performed in my town back in 2009

Morrissey is asexual and the most misanthropic singer ever, he actually performed in my town back in 2009
What does misanthropic mean?

Also some ppl think he's gay. He acts gay, has never told anyone his specific sexuality, has reportedly had bfs, was friends with foids instead of bois when younger and what difference does it make and this charming man hint that he suffers from gay disease

What does misanthropic mean?

Also some ppl think he's gay. He acts gay, has never told anyone his specific sexuality, has reportedly had bfs, was friends with foids instead of bois when younger and what difference does it make and this charming man hint that he suffers from gay disease
It means dislike of the human race